Anyone else having issues with missing histories at Party?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Anyone else having issues with missing histories at Party?

Postby paulmorris24 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 pm

[Not a PT4 bug]

Party just updated their client on me today, and then mysteriously no HUD popped up from PT4.

After digging around it seems my hand history folders from the Party client are empty. PT4 didn't see any hands to import.

The XML histories folder did log a record, but that was deleted when the client closed (l kept a copy but PT won't import this).

Now, all history folders are empty!

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks.
paulmorris24

Re: Anyone else having issues with missing histories at Part

Postby paulmorris24 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:05 pm

[more Party frustration]

I now have this missing hands via Email from the Poker client (this has never worked before), but this time its not an attachment as sent by the support teams - the text is part of the email body.

if I cut & paste the text into a text file PT4 doesn't recognise the format! :roll:
paulmorris24

Postby Dutchraise72 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:25 pm

paulmorris24 wrote:[Not a PT4 bug]

Party just updated their client on me today, and then mysteriously no HUD popped up from PT4.

After digging around it seems my hand history folders from the Party client are empty. PT4 didn't see any hands to import.

The XML histories folder did log a record, but that was deleted when the client closed (l kept a copy but PT won't import this).

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks.

That's a on going problem. Are you playing qualifiers on party?. Iast month the normal tournaments hh was written to disk but from the qualifiers not.

If you read this tread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-community/party-poker-feedback-thread-1215651/ you can see that what's going wrong on partypoker :) But i have to warn you. Reading is at on risk because maybe after reading yo don't want to play at party anymore ;) ;)
Dutchraise72

Postby paulmorris24 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Dutchraise72 wrote:That's a on going problem. Are you playing qualifiers on party?. Iast month the normal tournaments hh was written to disk but from the qualifiers not.

If you read this tread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-community/party-poker-feedback-thread-1215651/ you can see that what's going wrong on partypoker :) But i have to warn you. Reading is at on risk because maybe after reading yo don't want to play at party anymore ;) ;)

Nope. Full ring NL cash games. Will check out the thread, thanks.

It's even weirder than I thought, 5 or six hands tracked then no hands at all & no sign of the PP histories.

To: PT
Can anything be done to import the PP email of the text history?
paulmorris24

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Please, anybody having problems like this, create support tickets and include the hands that are not importing properly. We prioritize development time based on the number of tickets, so creating more tickets will help your problems get fixed faster.
kraada

Postby paulmorris24 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Done. Ticket 125136
paulmorris24

Postby Dan_Jazz_Man » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:21 am

paulmorris24 wrote:[Not a PT4 bug]

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks.

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing.
Dan_Jazz_Man

Postby paulmorris24 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:43 pm

PP support got back to me to say their tech team has been informed and they'll try to fix it..... :roll:
paulmorris24

Return to PokerTracker 4