Color in HUD stats showing after X hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Color in HUD stats showing after X hands

Postby gigenieks » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 am

Hello.
I have made several color ranges for different stats in my HUD.

But, how can I limit, exactly when will show this or that stat in my defined color?
For example, I don't want see stat - CBet Flop - in red because this is his 5th hands and he did continuation bet. 1/1 = 100% = red

So, there could be 2 ways to limit this:
a) by hands I have on opponent
b) by times of particular action in each stat (1/1 is not as realiable as 10/10 and so on)

Did I express myself clearly? :?
gigenieks

Re: Color in HUD stats showing after X hands

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:18 am

That isn't possible in the Hud configuration but can be done by adding color conditions to the stat itself if you want (registered versions only - this isn't possible in the trial).

To do that go to Configure > Stats and select the appropriate cash or tournament section, then "Players" and "Stats".
Find your stat and look at the Definitions tab to identify the 'opportunities' column for the stat. Make a note of this name.
For "CBet Flop" that is "cnt_f_cbet_opp" as shown below - most normal percentage stats work like this.

2012-08-22_09h05_22.png
2012-08-22_09h05_22.png (18.37 KiB) Viewed 1479 times

Click the Colors tab and enter a color expression as shown below. Replace "5" with the number of opportunities you require. Replace "50" and "70" with whatever value range you want, and pick a color. Be sure to tick the 'Hud' checkbox to have your colors apply to the Hud. (Tick 'Tracker' if you want the colors to apply to reports as well.)

2012-08-22_09h14_18.png

Click 'Save' to store your color condition, and click 'New' if you want to add another color.
The first Color Condition to be true is applied, so think about what order you want to add them if you want to use a mixture of different conditions.
WhiteRider

Postby dave2085 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:07 am

actually trying to built some Stats with colors. it worked for all my RFI STats, but when i went to the first postflop stat (check raise flop).. The HUD stat didn't change color and stayed the default color (white)

https://imgur.com/a/EVCEorM

These are my conditions, did I do anything wrong?

for example if villain has more than 15 checkraise opportunities had on flop and he checkraised more then 16% of the time --> color should be red. But nothing happens.

any suggestions?

/EDIT
This is super weird i tested it with different Villains now in PT4 Reports and when I did that it showed me the color of a Villain (sample 25 opp) correct and for another Villain (sample 22 opp) it didnt showed a color.

Maybe i have to rebuild cache to fix this.
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:33 am

What poker site was this on? If that's on PokerStars color conditions defined in the stat itself are blocked because dynamic thresholds are not permitted and stat-defined conditions would also allow you to add more colors than PokerStars allows so you can only use the HUD Color Ranges.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:11 am

yes that makes sense, because on partypoker everything works... as you said.

hmm thats sad, because i only want to use 1 or 2 color definitions but okay... and I thought that using 2 different colors for a stat is allowed at pokerstars, but okay...

because coloring the Stat via the HUD Profile works for pokerstars (Color Ranges) I can use overall 3 colors...

EDIT: maybe pt4 could allow using 2 colors in the stat itself, because this wont violate the rules of pokerstars?
Are pt4 developers thinking about this case...limiting the colors for Pokerstars in the Stat itself...
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:28 pm

The stat editor allows coloring based on criteria which is against PokerStars' rules therefore that functionality is blocked in PokerTracker 4 for PokerStars.
Flag_Hippo

Postby markkeane » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:49 pm

is there an easier way to do this now?
markkeane

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:20 am

There isn't an alternative method currently.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4