Hud "crashes!?!"

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Hud "crashes!?!"

Postby dooleslovs » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:20 am

the same problem with a lot of others for me too, I play on WPT, but sometimes HUD just start to "cach up" after an hour or so. I mean in the begining of session it is not refreshing hands but after some time it starts..
dooleslovs

Postby darinvg » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:57 am

My problem sounds similar. Log files have been submitted.
darinvg

Postby Dan_Jazz_Man » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:29 pm

pasita wrote:Since there have been so many incidents where PokerStars was involved: have you received any reports that indicate that there's no need for a PS table (even an observed one) to be present for this to happen?

I play on Party and also see this.
Dan_Jazz_Man

Postby Ataracticas » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:49 pm

i got the feeling the more i use PT4 the more my HUD crashes from day to day....wtf :cry:

And somtimes half of my HUD dissapears on one of my 4 Tables, really strange behavior.... please fix :(
Ataracticas

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Is there anybody in this thread who does not use the hand history viewer regularly?
kraada

Postby SiLi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:21 am

was gonna open a support ticket but it seems some of you are having the same problem. I have a similar problem to the one op posted where no stats will show up for anyone in the pop up all i get is the 0/0. Also I have a problem that no one has mentioned. When i take notes, I save a note like "gives up alot on monotone" and after i hit save, i reopen the note and see that it never saved. however, this doesnt happen with every player i take notes for, only a select few. This is a little annoying but the biggest issue is. I would take a note for a player "standardreg123" and it will show up in the wrong players profile....I noticed the problem after taking notes for a nit and a specific note i took for a spewy regular showed up under his note editor. And yes i'm sure i didnt make this mistake myself as many of my notes are now screwed up. Either the notes wont save at all, or they are stored in the wrong players profile. Needless to say i've stopped trying to take notes until the issue is resolved.

this issue was present in 4.041 . as well as the 4.05 version im currently using
SiLi

Postby mvladimir » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:26 am

The same problem.

I thought it was a problem with 4.04 version and I installed new 4.05 beta version I created new DB and import about 1.1KK hands into new DB. After this my HUD worked fine about 2 hours but then it crashes. I see only null popups and HUD appear not on all tables. And I can stop it only from task manager. If I restart PT4 and restart postgres SQL service my HUD begins working fine but after couple minuts it crashes again. If I simply open some table and PT4 get data from memory all working fine, it crashes if I sit at the table and it begin import data from files not from memory.
mvladimir

Postby Delf » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:40 am

Well restarting of HUD can solve problem,but only for 1 hand(( Same problem,but should I send some logs,if you have it enough?)
Delf

Postby SiLi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 am

have any of u guys with the same issue experienced the Note editor problem i've explained?
SiLi

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:21 am

Please answer these questions:

Do you use the Hand History Viewer alongside the table as you play?
Do you experience these Hud problems if you don't use it at all for a session?

Anyone who hasn't already opened a support ticket about this please do.
This isn't affecting a large number of users and we haven't yet been able to reproduce this behaviour or establish what causes it so the more information we get the better.
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4