Rakeback line in the graph

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Rakeback line in the graph

Postby QTip » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:08 pm

I've searched for a custom rakeback stat for the Winning Network, but I've not found one. They use the contributed method. Any direction on how to go about this?

Thanks.
QTip

Postby kraada » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Duplicate either My Currency Rake Contributed or Game Currency Rake Contributed. Add your multiplier to that stat (that's your contributed rake) and that will show you rakeback due. You only need custom columns if you have aliases to link multiple sites together - otherwise you can just use that stat with a simple multiplier.
kraada

Postby diehardpl » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 am

What about rakeback line for pokerstars, lets say i'll achieve 100k vpp and supernova status.
diehardpl

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 am

There are PokerStars VPP stats available in the Download Warehouse - if you download and import the appropriate one you can duplicate it and include a multiplier for your rakeback calculation.
WhiteRider

Postby malcolmlinco » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:34 am

I would like to implement rakeback statistic for Ladbrokes. How can i do that? I imported Merge's statistic and changed the rackeback % as needed but result is still 0$. I guess it's room's specific. What i need to change?

cash_hand_summary.id_site = 2100
?
What's the id for Lads?
malcolmlinco

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 am

Microgaming is 1100.
kraada

Postby ChromaKey » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:26 am

kraada wrote:I wish the sites made it easier on us too; if they did things might be different. Just for your own knowledge though, in PT4 we have the following 4 kinds of rake:

Rake Attributed is the amount you paid when you won the hand.
Rake Contributed is the amount taken out as rake prorated based on how much you contributed.
Rake Share is the amount taken out as rake distributed evenly among everyone dealt in (also known as MGR).
Rake Taken is just any money taken out as rake.

i can see stats for the last three in a report i'm building, but not the first? And what does "the amount you paid when you won the hand" actually mean please? Surely the amount you paid is how much you contributed to the pot; nothing to do with rake? thanks
ChromaKey

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:52 am

It's the total amount of money taken out as rake from pots you won. The thinking goes like this: if there were no rake, you'd win that money when you win the pot. Therefore, you're paying that money when you win the pot and don't get the money. So it's the total amount of rake taken by the site but only from hands you won.
kraada

Postby ChromaKey » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 pm

kraada wrote:It's the total amount of money taken out as rake from pots you won. The thinking goes like this: if there were no rake, you'd win that money when you win the pot. Therefore, you're paying that money when you win the pot and don't get the money. So it's the total amount of rake taken by the site but only from hands you won.

thanks for the quick response Kraada...
ChromaKey

Postby GODMODE09 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:58 am

kraada wrote:Click Configure --> Configure Statistics go to either T or $ as you like (depending on whether you play tournament or cash games) and in the Stats page search for the stat - just 'merge' should be enough to limit the list to one stat. Click on it. Change to the Definition on the right hand side and change it from .35 to .55 in the Value Expression. You can change the description or not as you want the Value Expression is what controls the numbers; the rest is cosmetic. Save your stat and click OK.
Attachments
rb1.png
GODMODE09

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4