HUD: Note icon \ Color Borders

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD: Note icon \ Color Borders

Postby Glavir » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 pm

1) There is an option to change color code note Icon. But w color coding also there is color border appears around the stat box i know that personally for me and some other players this border is too bright bothersome or distracting. So can u add the option to switch that color coding of note will only change color of note icon wo adding color border?

2) Add the Alignment (Grid only) property for stat icon in HUD Profile Editor.

3) Would be nice to add opportunity for adding and making your own colors for color coding note icon, or even to upload your own pictures in certain format into PT4 folder that u will be able to use as note icon.
Glavir

Re: HUD: Note icon \ Color Borders

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 pm

(1 & 3) Options like this are on our list to consider for future releases but I don't know when we will get to them.

(2) I'm not sure what you're asking for here; could you elaborate please?
kraada

Postby Glavir » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:14 pm

kraada wrote:(1 & 3) Options like this are on our list to consider for future releases but I don't know when we will get to them.

(2) I'm not sure what you're asking for here; could you elaborate please?

When u add Note item to the HUD it has no any properties to tweak. SO if ure using HUD w Arrange in Grid option, Note Icon in HUD can't be aligned center, while other items as stats have the parameter Alignment (Grid Only) that could be set as center. So i ask u to add at least one this parameter to note item.
Glavir

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Ah I see. I'll pass that suggestion on as well.
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 am

Glavir wrote:1) There is an option to change color code note Icon. But w color coding also there is color border appears around the stat box i know that personally for me and some other players this border is too bright bothersome or distracting. So can u add the option to switch that color coding of note will only

Go to Hud > Edit Hud Options > General Settings > Advanced, and disable the "Outline groups with player color" option.

2012-11-20_08h07_03.png
WhiteRider

Postby Glavir » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
Glavir wrote:1) There is an option to change color code note Icon. But w color coding also there is color border appears around the stat box i know that personally for me and some other players this border is too bright bothersome or distracting. So can u add the option to switch that color coding of note will only

Go to Hud > Edit Hud Options > General Settings > Advanced, and disable the "Outline groups with player color" option.

2012-11-20_08h07_03.png

thx
Glavir

Postby dicey » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I can't find an answer to this anywhere. Is it possible to, or when will we have the option to, use our own note colour borders?
dicey

Postby kraada » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 am

It's not possible to configure the color options. I don't know of specific plans to make that feature available at this time, but I do hope they get added eventually.
kraada

Postby sosick » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Any chance for having option to edit those "colors"/"colors names" in the near future?
sosick

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:21 pm

I do not have an update on this but if you want to add weight to this request in our system then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4