Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: HUD doesnt work for Poker Maximus Tournies on Merge

Postby hussainsajwani » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:55 pm

I started a ticket. let me know what u need i did paste some HH

_______

CarbonRyan
Official CarbonPoker Site Representative

Re: PM IV and Pokertracker4 PLEASE HELP
Last time, we were told this was due to the fact we used semi-colons in our names I think.

We took those out, and there are still issues?

This is something that PT will need to address I think.

Ryan
hussainsajwani

Postby hussainsajwani » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:57 am

including to carbon rep on 2p2

Nothing can, or will be done on our end. We can't remove the #. We removed the ':' from last time, as we were told (by PT), that was the issue. We were never advised that all special characters will cause a problem for them.
hussainsajwani

Postby hussainsajwani » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm

any update on this?
hussainsajwani

Postby JMicLett » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:28 pm

HUD is not working on the most recent versions of both PT3 and PT4. I've been with (and happy with) PokerTracker for a long time, but this is definitely disconcerting that they will not address this issue. MaxImus is THE best tournament series open to US-based players, and not having a HUD work for just these tournaments is certainly tilting.

If PokerTracker needs some log files or anything, I would be willing to provide these. This problem apparently was brought up the previous series, Maximus III. It's sad that Maximus IV is now here, and nothing is being done to remedy these issues.
JMicLett

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 am

From what I saw last time there was a discrepancy between how Merge labelled their hand histories and their table windows.
Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4. Play one of these tournaments and attach a screenshot of the table window to a Support Ticket along with the hand history file(s) for the tournament and the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) so that we can see exactly how the name is specified in each place.
WhiteRider

Postby AtlasShrgged » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:22 pm

I upgraded to PT4 because you specifically said the support for it would be up to date. But, this Poker Maximus issue has been going on for months and there still is no fix. The hands are imported fine, the HUD just does not show up on the table.
AtlasShrgged

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4