tutorial

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

tutorial

Postby frogster » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 pm

I bought Pokertracker 4 recently, along with a new computer. I'm trying to use the pokertracker tutorial, which requires adobe flash player; I get a message from you saying adobe flash player needs to be installed on my computer. However, it is already installed on my computer (with internet explorer). Any suggestions?
frogster

Re: tutorial

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:43 pm

You need to install Flash for Other Browsers, as explained here.
kraada

Postby frogster » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:57 pm

It didn't work; after I completed the first step - saving the "install-flashplayer..." nothing else happened. My computer is Windows 8, but that system doesn't appear as an option for adobe flashplayer - it's most recent operating system is Windows 7.
frogster

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 am

Did you run the installer that you saved? Just downloading the installer won't change anything - you'll need to run it too.
WhiteRider

Postby frogster » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:22 am

It didn't give me the option to run it - save or cancel were the only two options. I searched for it on my computer and got this message from Adobe Flash Player 11.5 Installer. "The Installation encountered errors: You Microsoft Internet Explorer browser includes the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player built-in. Windows Update will inform you when new versions of the Flash Player are available."
frogster

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 am

You need to get Flash for OTHER BROWSERS as explained in the page that Kraada linked you to. You should be able to install that because it is different to the version that you already have in Internet Explorer.
kraada wrote:You need to install Flash for Other Browsers, as explained here.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4