No HUD @ IPN(WH-Poker) @ SpeedPoker Tables

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

No HUD @ IPN(WH-Poker) @ SpeedPoker Tables

Postby atum08 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:39 am

Hello, I don't know why but since 1-2 days my HUD doesn't work anymore @ William Hill Poker(ipn).

pt4 is importing hands and i can also see my stats @ "view stats". at "import configuration", all client options like auto center, enable speed poker hud, get hands while playing are active.

im running both @ win7 as admin.

any other idea?

lg
atum08

Re: No HUD @ IPN(WH-Poker) @ SpeedPoker Tables

Postby kraada » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 pm

What version of PT4 are you running? Do you see a HUD at regular tables?

Are you following the steps here when starting the HUD for Speed Poker? They do need to be followed exactly for things to work consistently.
kraada

Postby ShyPh » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:05 pm

I have similar issues, also at WH. I usually 4 table SpeedPoker and the HUD appears only at 2 or 3 of the tables. After restarting the poker client and PT4 a few times, I can get the HUD to work. However after some time, the HUD just freezes and will not update. The HUD is also quite slow to update between hands when it is working properly.

I also play Pokerstars Zoom and PartyPoker fastforward without any of these problems.

Any ideas?
ShyPh

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Are you following the steps in the post I outlined to start things up every time?

If so, please restart PT4 using the Logging Enabled link on your Start Menu and reproduce this problem. Then please send us the PokerTracker4.log file via a support ticket so that we can investigate this further for you. You can find this file by clicking File -> Open User Data Folder in the main PT4 window. The file we need is the text file called PokerTracker that's in the folder that appears.
kraada

Postby ShyPh » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:50 am

I can't seem to replicate the HUD freezing, which is good :). However, it usually takes me a try or 2, e.g. start PT4 -> load client -> logging in -> start import -> open tables, before I get the HUD to work on all tables. Is this a known issue, or do you want me to send in a log?

Just out of curiosity, why is the order of starting PT and opening tables important? How is the HUD implemented? Is it done using DLL injection?
ShyPh

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 pm

A log would be helpful, yes. I can't comment further on our Speed Poker mechanisms I'm afraid.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4