HUD doesnt appear at only one table on PS??!!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD doesnt appear at only one table on PS??!!

Postby 1300kaplara » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:16 pm

like the subject said. HUD not appear at only one table at PS!! , on other tables everything works fine. there are no icon for PT on that table, i didnt change anything, simpley from first time i opened that table hud doesnt appears. PT import hands from that table normaly,
in "Active tables option" i can see that table name "Atlante" and other statistic, players stats, number of hands but in HUd profile first is <HUD loading> and after few moments nothing appears. for other tables appears active hud profile ( in this case "cash default")
i try to restar my computer but it happens again. i try to stop/restart hud several times but same thing again.
my version of PT is latest, 4.06 updated 30.01
do you have any advice for this
i didnt notice this for other tables i dont know have i played on that specific table, named " Atlante" before

ty
1300kaplara

Re: HUD doesnt appear at only one table on PS??!!

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:20 pm

There is no limit to the number of tables we will display the HUD on. Please make sure you have PokerStars set to play in English as not doing so can cause the HUD to not display.
kraada

Postby 1300kaplara » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 pm

maybe you didnt understand me. i open several tables(usualy 9-10), play every day and everything works fine but tonight i opened again 10 tables. on nine tables hud works normal but on this one table there are not PT icon, there are no hud. i close all my tables and open another ten other tables(again i opet table Atlante) and hud only on that table doesnt work.
i try it several times but only on that specific table hud not work
my PS is in english
1300kaplara

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm

In that case, please send us the hand history file from that table and a screenshot showing the HUD not appearing to our support system and we'll look into why that table is not being detected and get it fixed for you.
kraada

Postby sergiudv » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:30 am

i have the same problem with iPoker. From time to time some of the tables don't have hud. I must stop/restart the hud or restart the import to get the hud back. On iPoker I have another problem just one or two player don't have hud on table and i know that i have a lot of hands with them. Same i must stop the import and then start back to get the hud back.
sergiudv

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 am

sergiudv wrote:i have the same problem with iPoker. From time to time some of the tables don't have hud. I must stop/restart the hud or restart the import to get the hud back. On iPoker I have another problem just one or two player don't have hud on table and i know that i have a lot of hands with them. Same i must stop the import and then start back to get the hud back.

This is likely to be a different issue - please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on. Include a screenshot of the tables along with the hand histories and log files.
WhiteRider

Postby 1300kaplara » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 am

i try to find that specific table today but there are no table named "Atlante" today at PS at limit i play... or any other i look.
on all other tables everything works normaly so for the time now i wont sending support ticket even i have print scren from yesterday
1300kaplara

Postby pcoghlan110 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:26 am

Bump.

Had the same problem myself today and maybe it's a coincidence but it was also at Pokerstars 100NL 6max cash table named "Atalante" (previous poster spelled it slightly wrong). Everything else working fine, long time user, no recent changes to my setup etc. etc.
pcoghlan110

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:00 am

If your hands were importing and the HUD was not being placed on this particular table then please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can investigate. Include a screenshot of the table along with the original hand history file and log files.
Flag_Hippo

Postby rakata » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi, I have the same problem with the table "Atalante" on Pokerstars.com, NL50.

The HUD works fine in all other tables, but it is just that table that the HUD does not appear.

I will send the capture and the hand history of that table.

Thank you.

Link to the screen capture:
https://goo.gl/GPqRCn
rakata

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4