PT4 MAC

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4 MAC

Postby StevenM » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:59 am

Thank you for the help illsabio, great job!
StevenM

Postby matt0216 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 am

StevenM wrote:
matt0216 wrote:Any reason why the PokertrackerHUD would be using 900mb of ram? I'm not sure what it normally uses, but when I checked my activity monitor it was at 900mb so I stopped the import (which obviously crashed pt4) and when I restarted it was back to ~50mb. What should it normally be around?

The symptoms you described are not normal for just a few tables, but for multitabling this can occur if you play enough tables at the same time. What has me concerned is not the amount of ram used, its the crash that requires investigation (unless of course you were not multitabling many tables at the same time, then both issues should be a concern). To help us determine what is wrong please attempt to reproduce this situation and then stop playing. The next step is to create a support ticket with your PokerTracker4.log and PokerTrackerHUD4.log files zipped and attached to the ticket. These two files will help us look at what is happening within your computer, this information is what we need to determine why the crash occurred.

Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket with your PokerTracker 4 logs attached.

Thanks I'll try and do this some time today.

Just to add some more detail, PT4 crashes a lot when I click the "Stop Getting Hands" button, however, I think this may have been fixed with the latest update. And when I restarted my Hud last night (I was in 1-3 mtts throughout this time) it started at 50mb and by the time I was finished playing it had crept up to 600mb.
matt0216

Postby matt0216 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:31 pm

matt0216 wrote:
StevenM wrote:
matt0216 wrote:Any reason why the PokertrackerHUD would be using 900mb of ram? I'm not sure what it normally uses, but when I checked my activity monitor it was at 900mb so I stopped the import (which obviously crashed pt4) and when I restarted it was back to ~50mb. What should it normally be around?

The symptoms you described are not normal for just a few tables, but for multitabling this can occur if you play enough tables at the same time. What has me concerned is not the amount of ram used, its the crash that requires investigation (unless of course you were not multitabling many tables at the same time, then both issues should be a concern). To help us determine what is wrong please attempt to reproduce this situation and then stop playing. The next step is to create a support ticket with your PokerTracker4.log and PokerTrackerHUD4.log files zipped and attached to the ticket. These two files will help us look at what is happening within your computer, this information is what we need to determine why the crash occurred.

Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket with your PokerTracker 4 logs attached.

Thanks I'll try and do this some time today.

Just to add some more detail, PT4 crashes a lot when I click the "Stop Getting Hands" button, however, I think this may have been fixed with the latest update. And when I restarted my Hud last night (I was in 1-3 mtts throughout this time) it started at 50mb and by the time I was finished playing it had crept up to 600mb.

Turns out I was able to recreate the crashing of PT4 so I went ahead and submitted a ticket with the appropriate logs.
matt0216

Postby SM0LK0 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 pm

i hope it will be worke for me too
SM0LK0

Postby kraada » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks matt, we really appreciate it!
kraada

Postby matt0216 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:50 pm

kraada wrote:Thanks matt, we really appreciate it!

No problem, let me know what you discover.
matt0216

Postby kimkong » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Since the update my HUD doesnt work and my hand history import is extremly slow… also the stats update takes a lot of time! How can I fix it ?!

If I bust at MTT's the HUD start… !!!
kimkong

Postby matt0216 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Quick Question:

Not sure if this has been an issue for anyone, but in mtts when I get down to the final 2-3 tables I like to open the other tables up and keep track of the the progress and how certain people are playing. The only issue is that the HUD for my table will switch to one of the tables that I opened. Is there anyway around this, or is this something that is limited due to the way the HUD is being displayed on OSX?

Found a related thread here: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 16&t=47238 but there was no resolution mentioned in the thread.
matt0216

Postby chicco55 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:21 am

support Ticket 136061...whats up?

the error are still present!
chicco55

Postby fabze » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:15 am

hello HUD no longer open for the update on the macbook on Winamax pt4
or I can telechartger the old version
fabze

PreviousNext