Problem with my PT4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem with my PT4

Postby BigTunna99 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 am

When i tried to grind today, after clicking auto import i get the following message.

PokerTracker has detected a large number of hand History files which must be imported.

This problem may prevent your HUD from updating in a timely manner and it may eventually cause your HUD not to display on the tables.

To avoid this problem you must stop playing and manually import these hand histories by running the setup assistant found under the Tools menu or by clicking the get hands from disk button.

Following this message my hud popped up as normal and i began to grind, after a few mins my hud disappeared. Iv tried everything i can think of to get rid of this message including starting a new db and uninstalling and reinstalling pt4 but neither worked. Could you please tell me what I have to do in order to get my PT4 back working again?

Thanks
BigTunna99

Re: Problem with my PT4

Postby kraada » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:20 pm

We're working with you via your ticket - please keep the correspondence there so that everything stays in one place. Thanks!
kraada

Postby Veinos » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi, I just ran into the exact same issue on party poker. I believe the hands are processed, but the directory in the PartyPoker history folder are not removed. Is this issue fixed ?

well, FWIW, I deleted every folders (which were empty) from party poker hand history folder, ran a quick vaccum on the database, and only once I restarted pt4 it solved the problem.

cheers!
Veinos

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 am

Directories are not removed - only the hand history files are moved.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4