Stat for amount of call on the river

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Stat for amount of call on the river

Postby sawwee » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 am

sawwee wrote:Thank you for your answer, yes, it works now!

However it doesn't give me the result I need.
I need the result to be the amount of my very last CALL on the river, whatever happened before. (If I check/call, the result should be the amount of my call. If I bet 400, my opponent raise to 1000 and I call his raise, the result should be 600, since this is the amount of my last CALL. If I bet and my opponent calls, the result should be 0 since I didn't do any call.)
Is there a column for that?

Thanks for your patient and for your help!

Ops, I think I found the answer in your earlier post. I'll try to creat the stat I need, and if I can't I'll ask for your help.... :-)
sawwee

Postby sawwee » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 am

Well, I tried my best but i was unable to create the stat I really need.

What I need is a stat very similair to Call River Efficiency, but a bit different. Call River Efficiency gives you the ratio of the total amount won on the river to the total amount called on the river, if you did a call or a check call. If you make any other move before your call (I mean you raise call or bet call the river) those stats are not included.

How can I create a stat which is the same as Call River Efficiency but bet/call and raise/call (and every kind of call) hands are included?

Thanks a lot in advance...
sawwee

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:28 pm

cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing is the size of the bet faced on the river in game currency - if your only action was to call or check call (which you could check with the action strings, or using other flags and some logic) that's the amount you called in that hand.
kraada

Postby sawwee » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Yes, but I need is the amount of my call after ANY kind of action! (Not only check/call or call, but also bet/call and raise/call.)
sawwee

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

If you called and faced a raise, add the amount of the highest raise you faced. If you called and only faced a bet, add the bet amount.
kraada

Postby sawwee » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:38 pm

kraada wrote:If you called and faced a raise, add the amount of the highest raise you faced. If you called and only faced a bet, add the bet amount.

Unfortunately I'm not able to create so difficult stats. (I tried, but I failed.) That's why I asked for your help.
(moreoever there are some other cases, for example I raise and I'm faced a reraise to call.)
Could you please tell me the exact stat definition?
sawwee

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:12 pm

sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%C' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_face_raise, cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_race_facing, cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing])
kraada

Postby sawwee » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

kraada wrote:sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%C' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_face_raise, cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_race_facing, cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing])

Thank you very much, kraada!
sawwee

Postby sawwee » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 pm

kraada wrote:sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%C' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_face_raise, cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_race_facing, cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing])

Kraada, are you sure that this stat is correct? Won't it give the amount of faced bet as a result even if the players folds?
sawwee

Postby sawwee » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Kraada, I corrected the mentioned error and a few more, but it is still not perfect.
Now if my opponent goes allin with 500 and my stack is only 250 and I call his allin then the result will be 500, even though my call was only 250.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance...
sawwee

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4