Select the hand that matches...

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Select the hand that matches...

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:50 am

When there is more than one hand which matches a table (e.g. you see "1 of 2") if the hand shown doesn't match the table then use the left and right arrows in the Hud to switch to the next hand and click on "Matches" when the table information is correct.
Please bear in mind that until a hand has been imported at the new table there won't be a hand for it so you may not initially see the right player list - in this case wait until a hand is imported before you 'match' the Hud.
WhiteRider

Postby grysby » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Hello,

How do you do if they display that no tables are found.
I took a screenshot, don't work if i click on matches or arrows and have the latest version of Poker Tracker 4.
Attachments
555.PNG
555.PNG (9.25 KiB) Viewed 1756 times
grysby

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:41 am

You're right that shouldn't happen. Please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your matching set of log files, screenshots and hand histories and find out what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby grysby » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:21 am

Ok, i'm going to do that, thank you for your quick answer
grysby

Postby samm1ch » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:19 pm

this is happening to me and it wont stop no matter how many times I match the table with the hand. cost me quite a lot last session i played. any way i can fix this?
samm1ch

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:07 am

The table selector will appear when the table window name is not unique and PT4 doesn't know which window to attach the Hud to. You can turn it off via Hud > Edit Hud Options > Advanced > Allow table selection tool to appear when necessary, but if it's off the Hud may not be able to attach.
WhiteRider

Postby cneuy3 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:10 am

I'm having the same issues with this "select a hand" and only on BlackChip(WPN).

I recently updated to windows 10 and also updated to PT v4.14. Do you think these updates have triggered the issue? Seems strange cause the tables on BlackChip worked fine a couple of weeks ago. FWIW I have only tested BlackChip Jackpot tables so far. They did work fine a couple weeks ago though.
cneuy3

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:52 am

I'm not aware of any known issues with Windows 10 at this point but it is possible. Please send us the log via a support ticket as WhiteRider requested and we'll be able to investigate further for you.
kraada

Postby carlmellor » Mon May 02, 2016 7:22 pm

Hi, I'm havinng the exact same problem as everyone else (please see image)

I'm using PT4 ver 4.14.14 on The Betfair IPOKER skin, (using Windows 8), I've looked everywhere for a solution but keep getting dragged back to this post which doesn't appear to have ever been fully resolved. For the time being I'm maually hitting the 'matches' button on all tables when the message appears (far from ideal and incredibly aggravating).

I'm also having problems with the seating and table layouts, (I've read all the IPOKER auto centre seating posts such as):

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... uto-center
https://na1.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 15&t=34180

(Both my PT4 and IPOKER Betfair clients have always been set to auto centre).

Why don't they have a preffered seat option like everyone else?

I'm mainly playing 9 seater mtt's, but there are a few 8 seaters that creep in too.

In game (playing multiple tables), I started to unlock an 8 seater table and adjust and 'save' (then make default for these types of tables, 8 seater), what should have been their correct positions, to my utter horror it adjusted all of my 9 seater tables to the newly saved 8 seater positions when it 'refreshed' which I then had to painstakingly reset again whilst multi tabling.

Obviously there is no 9 seater, 8 seater or 6 seater etc SEAT button(s) to let me manually select my seat, so it has just 'assumed' any HUD position changes seems to apply to ALL current tables....

So for the time being my 9 seater table positions are correct as I eventually reset and locked them, however any 8 seater tables have everyones HUD stats all over the place which for the time being I can't change.

So, in summation there are 2 problems:

1) How to get rid of the super annoying - 'Hand matches table' message.
2) How to save HUD positions for both 9 and 8 seater tables.

TIA.
Attachments
Betfair HUD problem.jpg
carlmellor

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 03, 2016 2:40 am

Both of these are due to lack of information in iPoker hand histories. The table size is not specified in the hand histories so we can't tell between 8 and 9 handed layouts automatically. The table selection 'Hud' is needed when you play multiple tournaments of the same type because the tournament numbers do not match between the hand history and the table window, meaning that the Hud can't tell which window to attach to automatically.
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4