Color Coding Bug

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Color Coding Bug

Postby oracle3001 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:54 pm

I have just started to experience the following issue with v4.10.5

A custom stat has associated with it some color coding (defined in the Colors section of the stat). You then duplicate it and rename the stat. You also delete the color coding from this duplicated stat.

If you add this new stat to your HUD with no positional filter set, the stat foreground is whatever you set it in the HUD editor.

HOWEVER, if you then set "in / out of position", the stat becomes colored according to the stat coloring defined in the stat you originally duplicated from.

If you then attempt to set the color coding in the duplicated stat i.e new stat to "override" this i.e make the text black if the stat value is >= 0 (in the stat definition), still has no effect when the in / out of position filter is set in the hud editor.

The only way to override is appears to be to set the color range in the hud editor.
oracle3001

Re: Color Coding Bug

Postby kraada » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Please open a ticket for this if you haven't already - that's going to be the fastest way for us to get this fixed (PM me the ticket number and I'll escalate it for you as well).
kraada

Re: Color Coding Bug

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:17 am

I can't reproduce this from your description so if you're still seeing this behaviour please open a Support Ticket as kraada suggested, and attach your Hud profile so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4