Tournmaents not importing properly

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournmaents not importing properly

Postby dbol » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:01 am

Im trying to get my PT4 databases synced between two computers

I have a main hub where i copied the original PT4 processed folder, and then imported that into my second PT4 database…but it is missing a bunch of tournaments

More importantly, when i manually copy 30 tournament summary files and import them manually…the results dont show up.

(IE when I import 30 tournmanet results for yesterday, the importer says it is importing/imported, but when i go to the results tab, and filter for ‘yesterday’ i dont see ANY results show up.

Also when I go to ‘Auto Detect’, it doesn’t list ANY of the 30 tournaments i have copied onto my HD (and imported into PT4)

What is going on?
dbol

Re: Tournmaents not importing properly

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:25 am

Check that you have the correct player selected and that you don't have any filters, It's possible that the tournaments weren't tagged as you'd expect them to be in which case your filters might be hiding them. If you still don't see the tournaments please post a screenshot and explain what is missing so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby dbol » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:09 am

WhiteRider wrote:Check that you have the correct player selected and that you don't have any filters, It's possible that the tournaments weren't tagged as you'd expect them to be in which case your filters might be hiding them. If you still don't see the tournaments please post a screenshot and explain what is missing so that we can see what is going on.

I will do so if necessary, but just to reiterate simply;

I have a folder with 50 tourney summaries from yesterday.

I manually import the folder into PT4.
PT4 says all 50 were imported.
I go to look at the results of these tournaments from yesterday.
Out of the 50 i imported only half show up. Other 25 are not found anywhere in the DB.
I cross checked the files that were missing, and they literally are named exactly the same way as the 25 that were imported. And their content is the same/layout etc..
dbol

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:54 am

Please zip up and send us the files via our support system and we'll be able to look into this more effectively for you then.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4