after update to 4.11 PT4 doesn't work

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: after update to 4.11 PT4 doesn't work

Postby metani » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:37 am

Hello. Sorry if this has already been discussed. Looks like a PT4 replayer are not using cache data. Statistics at the tables in room appear instantly (popup with custom stats too). But in the PT4 replayer it takes 2-3 minutes for default HUD w/o custom stats and another 2-3 minutes for popups for each person. I have 4.11.7. Thank you.
metani

Postby roctill7 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:49 am

Hey guys I just made a ticket 153359 to support.

Seems like same problems about rebuilding cache, HUD not working/stats and importing hands are not working too. Read a lot here but still cant fix myself. Hope u have a look soon.
roctill7

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:43 am

That could be because you have an option enabled which means that the cache can't be used. For example if you have 'stats from the time of the hand' turned on in the Replayer's Options button menu that will stop the cache being used.
WhiteRider

Postby metani » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:15 am

WhiteRider wrote:That could be because you have an option enabled which means that the cache can't be used. For example if you have 'stats from the time of the hand' turned on in the Replayer's Options button menu that will stop the cache being used.

Omg. Sorry. Disabling this option completely solved my problem. Thank you.
metani

Postby reraise999 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Hah! i updated tp 4.11.7 and then re-imported the backup DB and it was done within an hour! that's some different cheese :diamond: :club: :heart: :spade:
reraise999

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:21 am

Thanks for the updates - that's good to hear!
WhiteRider

Postby SWinter » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:57 am

After updating to 4.11.7 everything worked fine at first, but this morning, Pokertracker failed to start properly on a win7 64 bit system.

I can see the process in the task manager but nothing happens.

It might be a coincidence, but 4.11.7 did its job prior to the latest Windows update.
SWinter

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:29 am

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking start typing %userprofile%/Appdata/Local/PokerTracker 4 and hitting enter - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby mkjmkjmkj » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:15 am

WhiteRider wrote:If your database is very large and your system is not powerful then you may not see any progress initially - how long have you let it run for?

When you're not using PT4 for a while please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4. Make a Backup of just the default Optional Files (no databases) now.
Attempt to rebuild the cache and leave it to run for an hour or more. If you don't see any progress by that time attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on, and attach the backup file too so that we can experiment with your custom stats.

it it started responding after two hours and it succeded to rebuild after i had removed some coulums that was causing an error the first time and the second time it started rebuilding almost immediately. the HUD appears know when im playing but the custum stats in the popups doesnt work as the they should. when hoover over them with the curser i can see that they have counted some actions but the number doesent appear in the hud. Its only in the popups they dont work they work fine in the tablehud. It also only for the opponents they dont work. When i click on the HUD that shows my stats all popups work as they should.
mkjmkjmkj

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:48 am

Can you tell me a bit about what kind of data those custom stats show?
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4