Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Problem with the last upgrade

Postby kraada » Wed May 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Exactly which problem is that?
kraada

Postby Zachre » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Is there a known fix to this issue yet?

Everything is working correctly except when I am in the Play Poker tab, View Todays Hands, nothing will show up. I see multiple people in this thread asking the same thing is there a fix? I figure it must be something simple.
Zachre

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:19 pm

The issues in this thread were resolved months ago. Make certain you don't have a filter set to a specific tag -- if at the top it says something like "2 Tag(s) Selected" click the box and uncheck the tag filters. Otherwise try right clicking the report and clicking Configure Report then Restore to Default and that should fix things.
kraada

Postby Zachre » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:40 pm

I don't have any tags selected, and have tried that multiple times. Never had this problem, did a fresh install on my new laptop. Used PT4 of a few of my machines. However I just replaced my old laptop.
Zachre

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:09 am

You will only see hands played during the current day in that report, so make sure you play first. Also check that you're looking at the correct cash or tournament section. If you still don't see any hands please post a screenshot or attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can see what's going on.
WhiteRider

Postby Zachre » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:39 am

Hey sorry about not getting back to you, I moved overseas and was MIA for awhile while I was getting setup, anyway I made sure no tags were selected and followed every procedure, like I said never had this problem before. Anyway I downloaded and installed the latest update and the problem was magically fixed. Just wanted to give you a heads up, thanks for responding and the help, much appreciated. :)
Zachre

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:31 am

Thanks for letting us know.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4