Betcoin Winning Skin HUD not working

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Betcoin Winning Skin HUD not working

Postby WebGuySteve » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:14 pm

Does the hud not work on all skins? My hud works fine on True but I wanted to try this new skin and I can't get it to work. It's importing the hands fine. Any help is much appreciated.
WebGuySteve

Re: Betcoin Winning Skin HUD not working

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:38 am

There could be something different about that skin which causes a problem.
Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4.
Play a few hands at a single table and take a screenshot of the table window.
Attach it to a Support Ticket along with the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) and the original .dhh and .phh hand history files.
Once you stop the import the .dhh and .phh HH files will be moved to the Processed folder which you can access via File > Open User Data Folder. You will need to compress those files before you can attach them to your ticket.
WhiteRider

Postby WebGuySteve » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:03 pm

I think I've figured out the issue. Your screen name on betcoin gets converted to bc_*screenname* when you play non segregated games (most tournaments) but when you play the betcoin only games (cash games or some tournaments) it's just *screenname*. When I'm playing the segregated games the hud works fine. I'd also like to note that the non segregated games import fine and I can see stats within PT4. I'm just assuming the hud doesn't work because it doesn't log bc_*screenname* in the HHs so it doesn't find that table to put the hud on.

At any rate, is there any chance you guys could add this skin? It would help me a lot.

Thanks.
WebGuySteve

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Send us those files and we'll look into it.
kraada

Postby Steveney » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:57 am

I was trying to configure PT4 for Betcoin poker and linked to the correct folder and using the Winning Poker Network but it keeps saying "WInning Poker Network does not appear to be installed".

Although I was able to import the hands I have in the folder itself, I cannot link it to that folder and I dont have an Hud. Any suggestions?
Steveney

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:23 am

If the hands import using Get Hands While Playing then you can ignore that message - it just means that PT4 wasn't able to detect the folder automatically.
What type of tables are you playing? We had a report of the Hud not working at network tournament tables for that skin, which seems to be caused by a mismatch between the information in the hand history and the table window.
WhiteRider

Postby Steveney » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:04 pm

I have not yet tried it for cashgames but it is not working for the tournaments.

I assume this is the same problem. I am using the Betcoin poker skin and every tournament I play, bc_ is added to my name. Can I help you with providing additional information to make it work?

I can find the imported tournament hands under that bc_ name but the hud just doesnt launch (I cannot click the button either)
Steveney

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:18 am

Yes, that's the same problem I have seen reported. Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4. Play one of these tournaments and take a screenshot of the table then attach that to a Support Ticket along with the hand history files for the tournament (the .dhh and .phh files - you'll need to compress them) and the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) so that we can check the mismatch in data between the hands and the table window and see if we can work around it.

Tutorial: Reporting a problem
WhiteRider

Postby Steveney » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Thank you,

I have submitted a ticket.
Steveney

Postby ejace1 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:10 pm

Has there been a solution to this problem made available? I, too, have just started playing on Betcoin and would like to continue using my PT4 HUD, which hasn't been showing up yet.
ejace1

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4