PT4 hanging and stopping

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 hanging and stopping

Postby rahul » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:34 am

Hi Team,

I have had problems with my PT4 for the past couple of days. Issue is that after starting PT4 within 15 minutes or so it stops importing hands and on new tables the HUD fails to load up.
when i try to click stop getting hands the PT4 software hangs up and freezes. Then I have to stop it through task manager. After restaring i hv to go through configure sites as the hands of the session are not imported.

I am feeling terrible abt my PT4.I have rebuild my cache twice but still the issue exits.
Kindly assist

Regards
Rahul
rahul

Re: PT4 hanging and stopping

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:34 am

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder. You can open the folder before starting Get Hands While Playing but definitely reproduce the problem before sending us the file.
kraada

Postby rahul » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Hey Team,

I have attached the log file as requested. Please revert quickly as i am having serious issues here.

Thanks.
rahul

Postby rahul » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:51 am

Hi.

I submitted the Log file as requested 8 hours back, thinking i would get a solution once I wake up and do my session. Still no resolution on the matter?

This is highly inappropriate. Please help me in resolving the issue. Look at the log files, even i can see it shows couple of error commands.
rahul

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:12 am

We attempt to respond to tickets within 24 hours - often it is faster than that, but response times vary by time of day based on when our staff are working. You should get a reply today.
WhiteRider

Postby rahul » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:52 am

WhiteRider wrote:We attempt to respond to tickets within 24 hours - often it is faster than that, but response times vary by time of day based on when our staff are working. You should get a reply today.

So i am supposed to quit playing today and hope that there is a resolution in sight? can't you guys give me some troubleshooting tips?

Have alook at the errors:

Error: Can't read value of 'HKLM\Software\PostgreSQL\Installations\postgresql-x64-9.0\Service

(Error)] Warning: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Warning: (ERROR: canceling statement due to user request )

Do u have any quick troubleshootinng tips for above?
rahul

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:34 am

There seems to be some complication about your PostgreSQL versions - that is trying to read values for PostgreSQL 9.0 but your log shows that you're actually using PostgreSQL 8.4. The person who deals with your ticket will work with you to resolve the problem.
WhiteRider

Postby rahul » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:26 am

still no progress, this sucks big time.

I know thw issue is with the postgresql server itelf, all i want is some troubleshooting and there seems to be no help.

Really -EV. :cry:
rahul

Postby rahul » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Still waiting for any rsponse on my ticket.

Is this how you treat your customers? :x

Sad :cry:
rahul

Postby rahul » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Did a session and PT4 sucked once again.

Fkking pathetic. its been 24 hours since the ticket, no one has bothered abt the issue.

This is highly pathetic.
rahul

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4