Weirdest bug ever: PT4 doesn't know maths

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Weirdest bug ever: PT4 doesn't know maths

Postby sawwee » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:12 pm

4StarGen wrote:Well, seems clear to me that they don't want to fix it. The main reason could be, 99% of the users aren't aware of this critical bug. It's kinda funny though, many users use PT4 to do a mass database analysis and they don't know that frequencies are totally off. Probably the next steps is to post on 2p2, maybe there this thread will get some attention.

Good idea.
sawwee

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:04 pm

The development team have made a change which should resolve this issue.
If you wish to test it please open a Support Ticket about the issue so that we can send you an alpha version to try.

This change will be included in the next public release too, if you prefer to wait for that.

I have sent everyone who posted in this thread a PM with the link so there is no need for you to open tickets unless you didn't get my PM, or if you want a notification when the fix is included in an official build.
WhiteRider

Postby sawwee » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 am

WhiteRider wrote:The development team have made a change which should resolve this issue.
If you wish to test it please open a Support Ticket about the issue so that we can send you an alpha version to try.

This change will be included in the next public release too, if you prefer to wait for that.

I have sent everyone who posted in this thread a PM with the link so there is no need for you to open tickets unless you didn't get my PM, or if you want a notification when the fix is included in an official build.

I'm glad to hear it. I've just tested the alpha version and seems to be working properly indeed.
(However this ruined my plan to make some anniversary celebration once this bug turns to be 1000 days old counting from reporting date. We've been very close though, only a month left.) ;-)
sawwee

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:53 am

Sorry to have ruined the celebrations! :D
(and thanks for confirming)
WhiteRider

Postby sawwee » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Sorry to have ruined the celebrations! :D

Finally you didn't ruin it.

HAPPY 1000th DAY OF EXISTENCE FOR THIS BUG AND THREAD! :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade: :D :P :idea: :lol:
sawwee

Postby akivlin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:57 pm

WhiteRider wrote:The development team have made a change which should resolve this issue.

I'd appreciate a PM with a download link for the math fix alpha release. As suggested I opened a support ticket requesting it but no luck there yet.
akivlin

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:15 am

You have a reply in your ticket now.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4