HUD not showing at 16nl Zoom tables

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not showing at 16nl Zoom tables

Postby TrustySam » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi, it looks like PokerStars just came out with a new stake level today, and while my hand histories were importing, I wasn't getting a HUD showing at the tables? Went and opened up a table of 25nl, and the HUDs were showing just fine, so I was wondering if PT needs to add something to get a HUD to show, because of the new stake?

Thanks for the help :)
TrustySam

Re: HUD not showing at 16nl Zoom tables

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:05 am

Yes, I believe that we'll need to update PT4 to support this new stake. The development team have been made aware of this, but I'm not yet sure how much work will be involved.
WhiteRider

Postby TrustySam » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Great, thanks WR :)
TrustySam

Postby TrustySam » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Honestly, I'm shocked this wasn't done by the end of Friday - in part because there's a quote in the lobby from someone praising PT for getting HUDS up and running within hours of PS's initial release of Zoom. Like, doesn't adding a new stake just involve copying the code, or adding the text '16nl' to a list?

Kind of hard to understand how this could be allowed to slide for 4 days ...
TrustySam

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 am

We're looking into it - when I have more information, I'll post here for you.
kraada

Postby TrustySam » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Guess after the merge, HM/PT must have scaled down staff? Since there's no longer any need to be as speedy as the competition, when there is no (serious) competition?

Probably what used to take 10 minutes, is now going to days possibly weeks, as more and more people are left without a functioning HUD for the games they want to play, as a couple of tech support people make their way through the list? So, guess it'll happen when it happens ... thanks for the follow up Kraada - it's appreciated :)
TrustySam

Postby TrustySam » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Is there some way we can pay you guys like $25 to do the update sooner rather than later? Like if it were something users could fix on our end, I'd be fine with doing the work myself ... but we're kind of stuck waiting for you guys to catch up on your backlog.

Although maybe that wouldn't be fair, if that would just amount to jumping the queue - it seems like there must only be like 2 guys doing tech support now? Like, if I think of how the workloads must be getting prioritized - would imagine providing a working HUD would be up there, so that means all the work that's getting done involves getting working HUDS going ... and yet there still hasn't been time to get one going for 16nl zoom at PokerStars after almost a week's time now. Which is affecting hundred of people (would assume it's not working for HM either?) ...

wow ... well on the bright side, this update shouldn't take long as a debug, I wouldn't think, so ... hopefully once they get to it, it'll be one they can cross off the list very quickly ...
TrustySam

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:44 pm

We are aware of and are working on this issue. We also became aware of an update that came out today that caused several 6max PokerStars Zoom tables to cease working - we're working on that as well and I've been told we'll likely need to push a new release to address these concerns. I'm afraid I can't give you an ETA at this point in time but it is something we are definitely prioritizing.
kraada

Postby tops10 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi, it doesn't seem to be working at 16NL again.

I'm guessing there was a PokerStars update - everything was fine earlier this morning, I sat out for 15mins keeping the tables up and when I returned there was a message on each table and they basically crashed. After which the HUD no longer worked.

I have the latest PT4 version, tried restarting PokerStars and my computer, etc etc .. the HUD works on other limits but not at 16NL Zoom.
tops10

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:00 pm

This is the first I've heard of anybody having problems at that stake. Please double check by restarting everything (PT4 and PokerStars both in the proper order for Zoom) in case that might fix it.
kraada

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4