PKR+HM+PT

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PKR+HM+PT

Postby promyk82 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi,
why work HM for PKR and not PT. Before u say u respect the terms of PKR. But now the same company have 2 products and 1 disrespect and one respect the terms. Makes no sense. I am not a native speaker, but i habe u understand what i mean. Whats the diifernt between HM and PT when they are the same company, and why one can offer HUD at PKR and the other not? Regards, promyk.
promyk82

Re: PKR+HM+PT

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:40 am

This was decided before the merger - I'll see if I can find out the current position for you.
WhiteRider

Postby StevenM » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:42 pm

promyk82 wrote:Hi,
why work HM for PKR and not PT. Before u say u respect the terms of PKR. But now the same company have 2 products and 1 disrespect and one respect the terms. Makes no sense. I am not a native speaker, but i habe u understand what i mean. Whats the diifernt between HM and PT when they are the same company, and why one can offer HUD at PKR and the other not? Regards, promyk.

PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are owned by the same parent company, but work under two different management teams. The PokerTracker team has communicated our knowledge and position about our background with PKR to the Holdem Manager management team, they make their own decisions separately from PokerTracker. I cannot speak for them but I believe PKR support will remain in HM2 (specifically - I cannot comment on future releases at this time) because it is a legacy feature from the prior management team much like PokerTracker (and Holdem Manager) both support legacy networks that face the USA but we no longer add support for new USA facing networks that are not licensed and regulated within at least one US State.
StevenM

Postby promyk82 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:12 am

Ok, so i can understand this. Thx StevenM.
promyk82

Postby vincenttafolla979 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Thanks for the post. I was also confused about this.
vincenttafolla979

Return to PokerTracker 4