HUD Stats vs Hero

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Stats vs Hero

Postby alsiola » Fri May 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Hello,

Currently in my HUD I have in a player's table group the stat "My Currency Won" which is great, but I would like to be able to refine it a little further.

Firstly I would like to have a stat on each player that would effectively be "My Currency Won when both villain and hero saw the flop", so I can get some idea of our winnings against one another in hands we have played some postflop poker in. If this could be in either my currency, or in big blinds I would be happy either way.

Secondly, I would like to see a stat that would effectively be "Hero's My Currency Won as seen by this player", so that if my opponent is using a HUD I can get some idea of whether they see me as being a winning or losing player. Again if it was in BBs rather than My Currency that would be fine.

Thirdly, a combination of the first two, which would be "Hero's my currency won as seen by this player when we both saw the flop", so I can get an idea of whether they see me as a winner/loser when we have played postflop together. As usual BB instead OK as well.

I appreciate these are fairly specific stats that some would not see the use of, but playing zoom poker a lot it is useful to have some impression of how the villain sees me, and as we meet fairly infrequently playing Zoom this would be very difficult to keep track of without pokertracker doing it for me.

Is it possible to add any/all of these stats to my HUD - they may be present in the list available somewhere but I can't find them. If not possible then how would I go about making a request for them to be added in a future version.

Many thanks for your help, with this query and in the past,

Alex
alsiola

Re: HUD Stats vs Hero

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 23, 2015 3:17 am

Hi Alex - I will make sure that the appropriate staff who can answer your query will reply on Monday.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 25, 2015 5:52 am

PT4 does not have "vs hero" stat options like this (this is why), although some of our advanced custom stat/Hud suppliers have vs hero stats available, and there are threads in these forums about how to create them if you want to search for them.
WhiteRider

Postby alsiola » Mon May 25, 2015 7:23 pm

I read the blog post you linked and it is quite clear that sample size issues make these stats close to useless, so I won't be looking into it any further. Nonetheless thanks for getting back to me so promptly and with a very clear and well reasoned link.
alsiola

Return to PokerTracker 4