YouTube Authentication Error Video Upload WTF?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

YouTube Authentication Error Video Upload WTF?

Postby jimjo » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:47 pm

When I upload a video it first has me sign in to YT account and then looks like it's uploading like normal and ends with a Authentication Error Message. I have done it once where it said Recording Complete but everytime I try to upload it to YouTube it gives that ' Authentication Error ' Please help support with simple detailed tutorial instructions on how to succeed with uploading my replayer hand to YouTube. Thank You! :)
jimjo

Re: YouTube Authentication Error Video Upload WTF?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:37 am

If you have not already done so click the blue "Configure my YouTube Account" link to enter your Youtube username and password. If the error persists then you can upload your videos via the "Upload" link directly on their website.
Flag_Hippo

Postby jimjo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:46 pm

I'm sure I can upload via YT but I would like to do it via here. Not sure why it gives me the error. I am signing in with the correct credentials thx though!
jimjo

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:55 am

Do you have 2-step verification enabled on your Google account? If so, make sure you're using an application specific password rather than your normal account password.
WhiteRider

Postby nastyhabit » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:45 am

I used 2step verify , set up everything correctly and the first upload went fine,

after that it is always authentification error
nastyhabit

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:22 am

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby Woerni » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Have u solevd this probelm? I also cant upload to Youtube.
Woerni

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:15 am

Are you using 2-step verification on your Google account? If you are make sure you're using an application specific password rather than your normal account password and double check that your application-specific password is still in place (i.e. hasn't been revoked). If you reconfigure it and enter a new application-specific password, does the same thing happen?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Woerni » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:30 pm

I dont use the 2 step verifivation.
Woerni

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file and that will help us figure out what's going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4