HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD

Postby gargouri » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:25 pm

I was using pockertracker 4 for the trial mode, The HUD was working seriously. I Buy the PT4 Holdem and I installed the update. and the HUD is no working anymore . the import of hands seems to be with no problem but the HUD is not working. I'm using PT4 on 888 poker . thank you
gargouri

Re: HUD

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:39 pm

You shouldn't have needed to install anything to upgrade to the paid version just put in your registration code - there's no difference in the software. Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby gargouri » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:57 pm

[ModEdit: Log Removed]
gargouri

Postby kraada » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:44 am

I've removed your log to protect your privacy. Please resubmit it via our support system. I do not see an obvious cause for what you are describing as the log says that the table was refreshed - which means PT4 thinks we displayed a HUD on it.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4