Hands suddenly stopped showing in PT4 View Today's Hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Hands suddenly stopped showing in PT4 View Today's Hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 01, 2022 5:12 am

Eibiem wrote:I have the same problem playing on Pokerstars.pt Did you find the solution?

This is a 7 year old thread. Which problem described here are you having? Not seeing your hands? Or the hands are there but with the wrong time? If you are not seeing any hands then make sure you are not filtering for hands with tags otherwise please attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window either here or privately in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Eibiem » Sun May 01, 2022 8:22 am

Hi,

Sorry cause I didn´t explained myself correctly.
I wrote in this thread after google the issue. Basically it´s the same as described on first post, ``View today´s hands´´ window stop showing hands every day at 23:00 and it starts showing again at 00:00 . I have tried changing the ``My day starts at:´´ option to 6 am cause I prefer to include after midnight sessions in the same day but the problem still occurs.
Please let me know if you need screeshots or whatever for help me with the issue.

Thanks
Eibiem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 01, 2022 12:06 pm

What time is it in PokerTracker 4 for these hands compared to the local time played on your computer? What poker site/network is this on? If this is on iPoker their hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed one which uses the same server timezone as your skin and that should get the hands to import as the correct time.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Eibiem » Sun May 01, 2022 2:21 pm

The site is Pokerstars.frespt, I ve checked an original Hand History and it shows for the last hand of the tournament:

19:23:48 WET [2022/04/30 14:23:48 ET]

Then I imported this hand history with PT4 and checked the same hand in report window and it shows 8:23pm.

I guess it is behind the issue , How could i fix it ?
Eibiem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 02, 2022 6:00 am

I was asking what the comparison was between the hand in PokerTracker 4 and the local time on your computer but you've compared that time to the original PokerStars hand history file which isn't the cause of any issue. If you've moved recently with your PC/laptop, for example between Spain and Portugal, then you will need to change the timezone in PostgreSQL to correct things - see this guide. If you need further assistance please open a Support Ticket with your support bundle and a zipped copy of your postgresql.conf file:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker 4 Support Bundle
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4