How to manually calculate ev for 50 hand sng?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to manually calculate ev for 50 hand sng?

Postby IMightBluff » Sun May 29, 2016 12:51 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could post how is the EV in sngs for double or nothing $10 + .5 6max would be calculated?

I just want to see if the EV of the card catcher hands from ace poker solutions for Bovada are correct. It converts them to ipoker hands. However if you use their converter it uses ps hands, and the EV of sngs seems similar for both imports.

Pt4 recognizes ipoker hands as dons but the ps hands as 6max hyPer or mtts. And alot of the games are full ev lost or won. The ipoker one doesn't seem to have that issue. I'll pay $50 via Skrill or PayPal if someone can help me figure this out.
IMightBluff

Re: How to manually calculate ev for 50 hand sng?

Postby kraada » Mon May 30, 2016 9:40 am

You can use the PT4 ICM calculator in Tools -> ICM -> Calculator to find out how much each chip is worth at a specific instant in the tournament. Calculating the results of a specific hand involves quite a lot more but that's a start. You can see the full ICM tree in the replayer of any tournament when a player has an ICM decision by clicking the green ICM box and then View Results in the box on the lower left.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4