Net Adjusted NOT working for all PartyPoker MTT Final Tabs

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Net Adjusted NOT working for all PartyPoker MTT Final Tabs

Postby Tobe2381 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:05 am

Hi!

As mentioned in the topic at PartyPoker both Net Adjusted Stats (Game Currency & My Currency) are not working for most Final Tables and give as result just the net won money back without any icm difference.
I have read the tutorial and added (edit tournament results) all the requested/needed informations (entrants, prizemoney, rebuy-addon values and the final position and prize money of all players of the final table) after the tournament before detecting it.

"2. The payout structure for the tournament is included in a tournament summary saved by the online poker room, or PokerTracker 4's Tournament Detection Engine has a record of this tournament structure"
I think the problem behind could be because of the missing tournament summary at partypoker that the PT4 Tournament Detection Engine has no record yet of the tournament structure!
Is this a known bug? For some it is working that way and for some not. I don't want to clear places or prizes or re-import the tournaments because then I would get duplicated Automatic Notes a lot..

For NLH: MTT, 6Max Turbos the Net Adjusted Stat in NOT working! However for MultiEntries or Satellites it is working like expected!
For PLO HI & PLO HI/LO: At the moment all Partypoker PLO HI & HI/LO MTTs are MultiEntry Ones, but the Net Adjusted Calculation is only working for around 75% of them. (even for the exactly the same Tournament Type)

I can send you a lot of hand histories for all the tournaments I finished at the final table if needed.
Or is there anything else I can do?
Has anyone the same problem or a solution for partypoker MTT?

Thanks in advance!
Best Wishes
Tobe
Tobe2381

Re: Net Adjusted NOT working for all PartyPoker MTT Final Ta

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:36 am

Please send us the tournament hand histories in question via our support system and we will investigate further for you.
kraada

Re: Net Adjusted NOT working for all PartyPoker MTT Final Ta

Postby Tobe2381 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 am

Done!
See Ticket #231286
Put it in the Error with Stats Category (Net Adjusted)
Tobe2381

Return to PokerTracker 4