Global Alias problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Global Alias problem

Postby davide123 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Hi,

When I try to add an alias to a player it appear the error "you cannot alias a screen name that has played tournament against the player".

The problem is that the two screen names play in different sites so it is not possible. It used to work before. I've done different trials without being able to solve it.

What can I do?

Thanks for the support
davide123

Re: Global Alias problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:09 am

What are the two sites?
Flag_Hippo

Postby davide123 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:39 am

The two sites are Pokerstars.EU and Pokerstars.IT
davide123

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:25 am

I do not know but since the playerpools are separate PokerStars may allow the same screenname to be used on both sites so lets say for example on PokerStars.EU you are "Playername 1" and on PokerStars.IT you are "Playername 2". If by some coincidence somebody else signed up with "Playername 1" on PokerStars.IT or "Playername 2" on PokerStars.EU and you met them at the table that could cause that alias message in PokerTracker 4. Should that not be the case then can you please let us know the two screennames and attach a sample of hands from PokerStars.EU and PokerStars.IT, along with a link to this thread, to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate.
Flag_Hippo

Postby davide123 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:11 pm

In fact, on Pokerstars.EU exists a player with the same screen name that I have in Pokerstars.IT (I can't believe somebody else chose such a weird screen name :D), but I haven't played against him no cash hand, SNG or tournament.

I'm still investigating, as you suggested I'm going to open a ticket.

Thanks
davide123

Return to PokerTracker 4