villain alias gone after purge

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

villain alias gone after purge

Postby asimov » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:06 am

so i wanted to purge some observed tourneys and i used the advanced purge and set date between jan and july when all the observed hands where from,i had one villain alias with afew of his screenames across sites, now the purge removed all his hands from his main screename that i made the alias under(while i had some played hands vs him on his other screenames after july)

so after the purge the alias just had an cross next to it not showing any stats even from the other names and i couldnt do anything with it, nor look up his other screenames that i had played against but were under the alias when i purged.

so trying to fix it i tried importing some hands on his main screename again so i could access it, but then when i went to alias all his other screenames were not there, and they are not showing up in search either. i tried full rebuilding cache but that didnt do anything.

i didnt purge any of my own tourneys form what i can see so all looks well there but i cant find any of villains screenames even though i played vs them all, can i get them back again?

edit: i went back to look into some recent tourneys i played vs him, that were under the alias, and now they are not showing any of the hands he won, it only show the hands i won(so i can see his name in those hands) but all hands he won are gone really wierd !
asimov

Re: villain alias gone after purge

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:48 am

There is a known issue with purging aliased players so if you would like to be automatically notified when an update is available for that you can open a Support Ticket quoting reference #4954. To restore that data reimporting those hands should work or you can restore a database backup if you have one.
Flag_Hippo

Postby asimov » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:15 pm

i tried re importing some hands but all his screenames that were under the alias dont show up at all, its like they are just gone. and i cant find the alias either
asimov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:03 am

Please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can investigate further.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4