How to mark hands while playing zoom

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to mark hands while playing zoom

Postby OsirisHS » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Hey, I really cant find an option to do it on the table.
I know I can mark hands in the software but I want to mark hands while playing zoom to review them later and not tab out everysingle time to mark them in pokertracker.
Is there even a hotkey to mark hands ?
I really cant find help only for older pokertrackers versions.
Thank you
OsirisHS

Re: How to mark hands while playing zoom

Postby rekevin1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:13 pm

You can't do that. What my friends and I do is just write down the number and look for it later.

What I do now is write the cards and and flop. Then when I transfer over all my hands to Poker Tracker, I look for the hand. I use the date feature to look for it faster.
What sucks about this is that sometimes not all of the hands transfer over. So its a hit or miss.

How I solved this. I have a piece of software called Holdem Indicator. It saves all the hands you play on Zoom. You can immediately use the replayer and see the hand. You will not be able to what they mucked though. That's only transferable and available if you wait to download the hands and then use Bovada Hand Converter and then transfer to PT4.

Hope that helps

Kevin
rekevin1

Postby OsirisHS » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:47 am

Well that takes way to much time while playing, Thanks for the answere though.
OsirisHS

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:29 am

You can tag hands by clicking on the tag icon next to the PT icon on the table. Note that on a Zoom Table you will have multiple hands in progress especially after selecting "Fast Fold" several times and if you use "Tag Hand In Progress" that hand will not necessarily be the next hand that imports. To ensure you are getting the right hands marked on Zoom you will need to mark hands that have been imported already.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PumaPerez » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:59 am

would it be possible to add more than last five imported hands to that menu in PT icon? just for zoom?
PumaPerez

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:07 pm

I'll pass on your request to the development team - thanks for the suggestion. FYI if you are not aware you can also tag hands listed on the "Play Poker" tab via the right click menu.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4