Hands not importing well after installment on new computer

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands not importing well after installment on new computer

Postby v.ouwendijk » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Hi,

Recently I got myself a new computer. I installed Pokertracker and at first things seemed to be going awright. However sometimes hands dont import at all when playing on Pokerstars. I get the following error when importing:

Error: PokerStars: Unable to import hand (#158557386975). Reason: Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (ERROR: schema "pph" does not exist CONTEXT: SQL statement "...

Could you please help me out wioth this? Thanks a lot!
v.ouwendijk

Re: Hands not importing well after installment on new comput

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:12 pm

This error means you have statistics which use additional tables which need to be added to the database outside of PokerTracker 4. You will need to contact support@propokerhuds.com to find out what you need to do to your database for those stats to work. In the meantime you can disable your Premium HUD by disabling "Configure -> Options -> Download Premium Content" in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby v.ouwendijk » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:This error means you have statistics which use additional tables which need to be added to the database outside of PokerTracker 4. You will need to contact support@propokerhuds.com to find out what you need to do to your database for those stats to work. In the meantime you can disable your Premium HUD by disabling "Configure -> Options -> Download Premium Content" in PokerTracker 4.

I tried disabling 'Premium Content' like you said but it didnt work, still get the same error when importing hands. Also tried reinstalling PT4 but no succes :cry:
v.ouwendijk

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:26 am

Did you restart PokerTracker 4 after disabling the premium content? If that does not help please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby v.ouwendijk » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Did you restart PokerTracker 4 after disabling the premium content? If that does not help please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.

Yes. However when doing this I had to force quit Pokertracker. I actually always have to do this because I get the notification that Pokertracker is still importing hands, even when waiting 20 minutes and trying to make it quit. I will send you a ticket as you proposed.
v.ouwendijk

Return to PokerTracker 4