Win2Day new iPoker client

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Win2Day new iPoker client

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 pm

I will remind the development team about this on your behalf.
WhiteRider

Postby Tolp » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 am

Thank you.
If the development team needs any assistance feel free to contact me.
Tolp

Postby deepspace » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:52 am

It would be great if 5max on ipoker/win2day could be fixed soon.
We can always provide handhistory e.g.
deepspace

Postby Tolp » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:09 am

Almost three more months have gone by and nobody asked me for hand histories etc. I guess I have to assume you don't try to fix this at all (and it should be a relatively easy fix despite what support claims). It's like back in the day when win2day was on the boss network and PT didn't support tournament tables telling me numerous times it can't be done while HEM supported tournament tables basically from day 1. A couple of years later all of the sudden it was possible... Basically the same is happening here. At least be so honest and tell us you aren't going to fix this in a reasonable time frame because the userbase is too small to be a concern for you (although this is your own fault as I alone know about a dozen players who switched to or stayed with the competition because of the lack of your support and the traffic of win2day combined with its finish partner isn’t that low).
Tolp

Postby 2AceAndy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Just wanted to add, that this is still an issue. HUD ist totally messed up.

Please fix this, more people need that, thx.
2AceAndy

Postby Tolp » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:40 pm

It's unfortunate that you still haven't fixed this issue although it affects a rather big junk of the traffic Playtech / Ipoker generates these days, but it seems you made it worse with the last PT4 update. Until now you could click the “treat as ten max” button and the HUD for all players would show up. After that you could change your HUD profiles of the HUD for every table size like 8max and 5max and PT4 would stick to the selection for the session for every individual table. Now it changes back to the set default profile for the table size at will. In my case PT4 now changes back every other hand to my 5max HUD when I play on 8max tables, which is highly annoying. That wasn’t the case before the last update, because on my other computer I haven’t installed the most recent PT4 version and the issue isn’t present.

I really hope you finally can fix these issues.
Tolp

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:28 am

We have added a much-requested option in PT4 to automatically switch Hud profiles based on the number of players at the table.

We will be making a further change so that if you have set a profile manually at the table it will no longer change profile automatically, and if you want a notification when that is released please open a Support Ticket.

However, you may be able to utilise this functionality to set your profiles automatically and avoid this side-effect. To configure your automatic profile selection go to Hud > Edit Hud Options > Profile Select. There is a new option there called 'Players', so you can have separate automatic profiles for 3-6 players and 7-10 players if you like.
WhiteRider

Postby Tolp » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Thank you for your reply.
As far as I can tell this addition isn't mentioned in the changelog, which is weird as it's actually a nice feature... Still PT4 shouldn't override a manual change at the table, but it looks like you are agreeing on this and are going to fix that.

The problem with your solution for the time until the automatic override is fixed is PT4 doesn’t detect the table size on Austrian / Finnish Ipoker site Win2day / VEIKKAUS (run by the official state lottery) and therefore only displays the HUD for some players but not all unless you treat each table as 10max manually. So you addition made things worse for me and all other players playing on Win2day / VEIKKAUS. Considering that a big junk of the Ipoker traffic runs on this part of the Ipoker network (which is separated from the regular network) these days it's a shame you couldn't come up with a fix for this in more than a year. When you can detect 6max and 9max tables you should be able to do the same for 5max and 8max tables...
Tolp

Postby dominikrnr » Sat May 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Why is there no fix for such an active part of the ipoker network?
dominikrnr

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 05, 2019 2:40 am

This is not a simple issue since iPoker do not specify the sizes of their tables in their hand histories, so it isn't possible to differentiate automatically between a full 5-max table and a 6-max table with 5 players, for example. Please open a Support Ticket about the issue - the more tickets we get for an issue the more likely it is to be prioritized over other work and I believe this is still a relatively small part of the iPoker network.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4