Win2Day new iPoker client

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Win2Day new iPoker client

Postby deepspace » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:49 am

Hi,
a few month ago Win2Day.at changed from Boss Media to the new iPoker Client.
Until last week the prohibited saving the handhistory, now it is allowed (also they allow changing the nick every 30 days):
See https://www.win2day.at/gaming/poker-new ... 47180b0549 on the bottom.

Since win2day has again 5 max shorthanded tables there are some complications:

* PT4 imports correctly and shows the HUD but detects the 5max tables as FR.
This maybe because ipoker saves HH at 5max as
<player seat="1" name="...>
<player seat="3" name="...>
<player seat="5" name="...
<player seat="7" name="...
<player seat="9" name="...>
* If i treat table as 6 max it wont work, HUD from last player is missing. Treat as 5 max is not available.
* Of course Auto Center is not working - HUD is mixed up.

It would be great if PT4 can detects the 5max tables again (worked well with boss media) and the Auto Center feature is working.

I can provide HH if needed. (cg only, no turny)

ty
deepspace

Re: Win2Day new iPoker client

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Please open a Support Ticket and report this information along with a sample of original hand history files. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby chupachups » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:02 am

Yeah, this fix would dearly be needed for us PT4 users here on win2day :)
chupachups

Postby deepspace » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:46 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Please open a Support Ticket and report this information along with a sample of original hand history files. Thank you.

ok, ticket is opened!
deepspace

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:33 am

Thanks - we will get back to you in your ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tolp » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Can you give us an update, when this issue will be fixed?

Win2day has merged with a finish site by the way and has about 40% more traffic now, so I hope you can give this fix a higher priority.
Tolp

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 am

I don't have any update at this time but if a fix is made available for testing you will be automatically notified in your support ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Sla6T3rrR » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Hei! Any news or updates regarding the 5max tables? Would it help if i create a support ticket too? Or are you already working on it? :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade:
Sla6T3rrR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:04 pm

I don't have anymore news on this so I recommend that you open a Support Ticket so that we can link you to the request in our system - this adds weight to the issue and allows us to notify you of any update.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tolp » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:39 pm

It’s been more than a year since this issue was reported to you via several support tickets. Holdem Manager never had this issue at all. Support told me that it’s hard to come up with a fix, because Ipoker hand histories don’t specify the table size. (I’m wondering how table size detection works on other ipoker skins then...) I took a closer a look and actually there should be a work-around based on the information provided in the hand history as each table-name is corresponding to a certain table size and certain stake. I’m willing to send you a list with all tables-names and how many seats a table features so you can finally fix this issue (and some hand histories as well).

I’d also like to add that the traffic of Win2day and VEIKKAUS (they are separated from the rest of the Ipoker pool) isn’t much lower than the traffic on the Microgaming Network for example (compared 30ty minutes ago). Playing on both separated Ipoker pools I’m pretty confident Win2day and VEIKKAUS produce about a quarter to a third of the whole traffic Ipoker generates (both pools combined). Consequently I think they are big enough for you trafficwise to fix this as soon as possible considering you are advertising full Ipoker support on your site and your “competitor” doesn’t have this issue.

Thank you.
Tolp

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4