HUD not working on America's Cardroom

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not working on America's Cardroom

Postby rjmig88 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:48 am

Hi,

I'm using a trial version of PokerTracker 4. On America's Cardroom the hud isn't showing up. Also hands don't get imported unless I use the import assistant. Is anyone else having similar troubles? I've tried running both programs as administrator mode. I've tried everything in the HUD troubleshooting guide listed here. https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... leshooting I have get hands while playing checked. ACR is generating hand data while I'm playing too. I can run import while its running and get updated stats.

I'm on windows 10. Thanks!
rjmig88

Re: HUD not working on America's Cardroom

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:50 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file and that will help us figure out what's going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby rjmig88 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Thanks. I just submitted the logs to my support ticket.
rjmig88

Postby dmshunt » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Did you get a response to this? I am having the same problem with trial and windows 10
dmshunt

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 am

Please open your own ticket so that we can see what is wrong in your specific case and work with you to resolve it.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4