Missing hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Missing hands

Postby thrilaras7 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:02 am

Hello, I have a question about an issue I have face 2-3 times so far. I noticed that for example when I played a couple of days ago using my HUD on STARS not all the hands from a session were AUTO imported but only 30 of them. I noticed that when I saw that the last hand wasn't a hand that I was ALL-IN and I didn't lose all my chips (no filters are ON) and also in the finish column it says 0 ( the game was a 9 max SNG)
Why is that and how can I fix it?
Please help
thrilaras7

Re: Missing hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am

Does the last hand exist in the hand history file? I recommend not closing your tournament tables/lobbies too fast and disabling 'Auto-close tournament without notification' in PokerStars via Settings -> Gameplay -> Multi-tabling. Please also make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories. We recommend that you have Tournament Summaries set to save in PokerStars (Settings -> Playing History -> Tournament Summaries) and set to import into PokerTracker 4 (in Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> PokerStars).

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If the hands are missing in the hand history files you can request your hand histories again from PokerStars and import them into PokerTracker 4 (Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk) to capture any missed hands.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Buntmyball » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:36 pm

I played a recent session and won my biggest pot with AA in the hole. At the end, Poker Tracker was telling me I lost 9bb on the session. This didn't seem correct. After investigation, I found that poker tracker did not capture my biggest winning hand. Poker tracker captured 209 hands. It seems to me that I played around 209 hands but obviously poker tracker missed at least one hand. Anyone have any experience with this or any fixes?

Thanks.
Buntmyball

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:42 am

Is this still on PokerStars? Is the missing hand in your hand history file? There is an issue with the latest PokerStars update where it is not writing all hand history files to your computer. This primarily seems to be an issue with Spin & Go games with 6x + multipliers and Zoom games. Until PokerStars resolve that you can request your hand histories again from PokerStars and import them into PokerTracker 4 (Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk) to capture any missed hands.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Buntmyball » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Yes, it is Zoom on Pokerstars. I'll wait until this gets fixed.
Buntmyball

Postby Buntmyball » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Is this still on PokerStars? Is the missing hand in your hand history file? There is an issue with the latest PokerStars update where it is not writing all hand history files to your computer. This primarily seems to be an issue with Spin & Go games with 6x + multipliers and Zoom games. Until PokerStars resolve that you can request your hand histories again from PokerStars and import them into PokerTracker 4 (Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk) to capture any missed hands.

This seems to be getting worse. Any update on this.
Buntmyball

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:21 am

I'd suggest contacting PokerStars support for an update on that.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Buntmyball » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Pokerstars claim this is a pokertracker issue...not a pokerstars issue. Does pokertracker disagree?
Buntmyball

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:53 am

That depends on whether or not the missing hands are in the hand history files or not? As far as I'm aware the problem is that some hands aren't being included in the hand histories, and if that is the case then there's nothing for PT4 (or any other tracker) to import.
If you have a hand history file where a hand which is in the file doesn't import please attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4