Session Stats in HU Zoom

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Session Stats in HU Zoom

Postby trizip » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

When I double click or select 'show session stats only" in HU Zoom while two tabling it does not switch off of lifetime stats. If it does it does for maybe 2 hands and switches itself back to lifetime stats. I have had this problem for a long time and recently upgraded postgres to try and fix but still not working. Does everyone have this problem? It feels like a performance issue but I've done all the maintenance for database multiple times. I have a i7-4820 and do not experience any other sort of computer lag. Any Ideas? Thanks

Part 2 - Party Poker HU tables does not show lifetime stats with the new anonymous named tables. The players name are "Player 1 and Player 2" but when you sit you see their actual alias. Why doesn't pt4 show lifetime stats for this player? Is there a way to fix it? It's been an issue since party changed the naming system.
trizip

Re: Session Stats in HU Zoom

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:18 am

1. Session stats are not currently supported at fast-fold tables.

2. While you are seeing player names at the tables the player names in the hand history files used by PokerTracker 4 have been anonymised by partypoker - for further details please refer to this partypoker blog post. As a result PokerTracker 4 now defaults to show session stats for the anonymous players but it will still track your own results fully (your own name is not anonymous in the histories). The anonymous names only apply to normal cash tables; it doesn't affect tournaments or fast forward tables at this time.
Flag_Hippo

Postby trizip » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:55 am

Is there a way to make it so my HUD only shows the last 'x' amount of hands in zoom? The HUD is basically worthless if you can't see a chunk of hands that were recently played if it mixes in hands from years ago. Should I just start a new database so I have more recent hands?
trizip

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:41 pm

The 'Stats from the last x hands' option in 'HUD > Edit HUD Options > General Settings' disables the use of the database cache and also doesn't filter hands by date so you will get an opponents last x hands whether that is from recent play and/or from years ago. If you use the 'Stats from the last x weeks' instead that option can still use the database cache.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4