PT4 doesn't run on +30euros

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 doesn't run on +30euros

Postby oldwolf » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:23 pm

hello

I had PT4 small stakes and few days ago i bought the high stakes version
My problem is that on my +30e tables the hud isn't working. The only stats i've got are the stats against players I played on small stakes, but they don't refresh gradually
Against players i never played, The tracker display the hud but the stats don't display, i juste have some hyphen instead of the stat

sorry for my bad english and thank you
oldwolf

Re: PT4 doesn't run on +30euros

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:32 pm

In PokerTracker 4 click "Database -> Database Management", click your database then "Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild". Be prepared for this to take a considerable amount of time if you have a large database, so you'll want to run it when you're not using PokerTracker 4 for a while (such as overnight maybe). Make sure that your computer does not power itself off or go to sleep while it's running or you will need to run it again from the start.
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:39 pm

And if someone presenting this same issue already had a custom rebuild cache? what is the next step?
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:44 pm

potamito wrote:And if someone presenting this same issue already had a custom rebuild cache? what is the next step?

It needs to be a full cache rebuild and not a custom one. If that does not help please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file and that will help us figure out what's going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4