Zoom HUD wont display (Mac) (Stars.UK)

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Zoom HUD wont display (Mac) (Stars.UK)

Postby Jonvaljean69 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:38 pm

I have managed to configure everything such that the HUD displays at regular tables but it still wont show at zoom tables. Hands currently import from both types of tables no problem!

Ive tried all the basic suggestions posted here and spent hours reading up on how things work etc. There has to be some hidden fix for this...

I am using a trial version at the moment - I was looking forward to purchasing the full version but I need to get a functional zoom hud running for that to happen.

All help appreciated ty in advance :)

Also: my database is small and very clean - I am running as admin - I have set up auto-centre and prefered seating - I open the pograms in the correct order - Ive re-installed stars - none of that works. I need PT4 to pull the hands from zoom in real time instead of just after the hand
Jonvaljean69

Re: Zoom HUD wont display (Mac) (Stars.UK)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:45 am

Is your PokerStarsUK.app located in your Applications folder when you view it in finder? If not, please move it there. Also if the name is not as expected (e.g. if there are any spaces in the name, or any other difference at all) then the Zoom HUD won't work. Also on the first run, you must start the PokerTracker import (Get Hands While Playing) BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the import and then open PokerStars before Zoom will be configured and function properly. This only needs to happen the first time that Zoom is configured on your system. Subsequent runs can be launched in any order. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted which we are unable to fix and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Jonvaljean69 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 am

Happy to report this is fixed - Thankyou !

Re-install and putting the .app file in the applications folder worked
Jonvaljean69

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Pleased to hear that and thanks for the update.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS