How to hide HUD on pokerstars?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to hide HUD on pokerstars?

Postby marka2311 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Apologies if this is a very basic question but can't seem to hide HUD on table on pokerstars? Would rather not see any stats, e.g vpip etc. How to disable it?
marka2311

Re: How to hide HUD on pokerstars?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:30 pm

You can stop the HUD after you start 'Get Hands While Playing' via the HUD menu, but there isn't an option to not have it start. If you are looking to disable your HUD and hand importing for a specific site you can disable "Get Hands While Playing" via "Configure -> Sites & Import Options". Alternatively you could create a blank HUD and set that as required via 'HUD > Edit HUD Options > Profile Select'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby bruzi » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:50 am

marka2311 wrote:Apologies if this is a very basic question but can't seem to hide HUD on table on pokerstars? Would rather not see any stats, e.g vpip etc. How to disable it?

You can diable hud on the table/
Attachments
222222.png
222222.png (49.64 KiB) Viewed 3121 times
bruzi

Postby benwpoker » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:41 am

How do you get it back if you disabled it and then on your next session you wanna play using hud
benwpoker

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:00 am

This is actually changed now. The option in the PT-icon menu is now 'Hide Hud on this table', and that is a local change. When you do this all of the Hud will disappear except for the PT-icon which allows you to show the Hud again.
If you want to stop the Hud on all tables you can use Hud > Stop Hud in the main PT4 menu (and also restart it from there).
WhiteRider

Postby dzajac » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:04 am

Hey there, hope you're doing great. Recently that little pt4 menu icon disappeared from my tables. I've tried everything to make it appear again (delete profiles, spot hud, restart hud, checked the hud options, etc) but haven't accomplished it yet. Is there anything I could do to get it back?
dzajac

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 pm

dzajac wrote:Hey there, hope you're doing great. Recently that little pt4 menu icon disappeared from my tables. I've tried everything to make it appear again (delete profiles, spot hud, restart hud, checked the hud options, etc) but haven't accomplished it yet. Is there anything I could do to get it back?

Is the HUD otherwise working normally for player statistics? If so it's possible the PT-icon is outside the visible HUD layer so you can try extending that layer and then dragging it back:

1. Start PokerTracker 4.

2. Select "File > Open User Data Folder"

3. Close PokerTracker 4.

4. In the window that opened go to the Config folder and open the "PokerTracker.cfg" file in Notepad.

5.Find the section labelled [Hud] and add a line straight after that like this:

[Hud]
CoverOverlap=300

6. Save your change and restart PokerTracker 4. If you see the icon you can drag it back, save the layout and reverse the changes above (or extend the overlap value if you didn't see it).
Flag_Hippo

Postby dzajac » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:32 pm

Hey there, thanks for the answer. Did that but I can't still find the icon. Tried 300 and 500 and didn't worked.
dzajac

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:11 am

Is the HUD otherwise working normally for player statistics? If it is then check underneath existing player HUD panels. Also make sure all your graphics drivers are up to date and if you are stacking your poker tables then try a different setup and see if the PT-icon becomes visible (when tiled for example). Another thing you can try is to duplicate your HUD profile (select it in the HUD editor and use "Options > Duplicate") which should reset to the default positions for the copy. Now try the copy at the table instead of the original after setting it via the "Profile Select" tab in "HUD -> Edit HUD Options".

Guide: Profile Select

If you need any further assistance then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle and any relevant screenshots to a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dzajac » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:25 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Is the HUD otherwise working normally for player statistics? If it is then check underneath existing player HUD panels. Also make sure all your graphics drivers are up to date and if you are stacking your poker tables then try a different setup and see if the PT-icon becomes visible (when tiled for example). Another thing you can try is to duplicate your HUD profile (select it in the HUD editor and use "Options > Duplicate") which should reset to the default positions for the copy. Now try the copy at the table instead of the original after setting it via the "Profile Select" tab in "HUD -> Edit HUD Options".

It is working fine, I can see the stats and everything. I've already duplicated the profile and reverted some changes I did to see if it was fixed but didn't work. I've checked in every possible inch of the screen, and even with the window maximized it doesn't show up. I think I'll have to backup my DB and reinstall the PT4 which is a real pain but can't find any other solution..
dzajac

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4