Microgaming (MPN) hand history officially has changed

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Microgaming (MPN) hand history officially has changed

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Your opponents preflop/postflop statistics will be accurate for the hands that do import but that data will only come from hands where you contributed to the pot and they will be skewed by your position relative to theirs. If you want to use more specific statistics such as 'vs Hero' stats then you are welcome to do so but you can only do that if you are using PokerTracker v4.14.23.
Flag_Hippo

Postby kangursilver » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:52 pm

How does "incorrect hud stats" have anything to do with the ability to play back the hand I have played... aren't they like COMPLETELY different things??

I like to replay my hands.. this is an extremely common practice for poker players.. why would you remove that ability simply because HUD stuff is invalid???

I don't eat ice-cream because blue was yesterday aginst top vs bottom pants pants, bazooka. This sentence makes more sense than pokertracker teams reasoning as why I cannot replay hands.
kangursilver

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:48 am

I will forward your comments to the management team however as far as I know there are no plans to provide partial support like that so if you would like to have replayer functionality you will need to use PokerTracker v4.14.23.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:37 am

kangursilver wrote:How does "incorrect hud stats" have anything to do with the ability to play back the hand I have played... aren't they like COMPLETELY different things??

I like to replay my hands.. this is an extremely common practice for poker players.. why would you remove that ability simply because HUD stuff is invalid???.

Completely agree. Even with incorrect HUD - it's still information on rake, profit, hands, etc. Why deprive the players of this?

Postby shahrad » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:57 am

I play since a long time on microgaming and comparing the stats from regs: the stats preflop and postflop are absolutely correct. It only takes a bit longer till the stats are reliable.
shahrad

Postby dave2085 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 am

I cant understand the decision as well. I play at microgaming since 5 days now, at the beginning i played without pt4. To analyze my Hands i made screenshoots (feels like 2006 again).
After i saw that reinstalling an old version will just show my played hands, so i can review them properly, was good enough for me to reinstall the old pt4 version.And yes the hands are incomplete, the stats are incomplete and so on. But the merrit of reviewing a hand or the merrit of using notetracker is just enough to give microgaming tracking a chance in the newest pt4 version. I cant understand the decision.
And i asked the microgaming support if using pt4 is allowed ad they told me it is allowed, but the information is obvioously incomplete. But the Information of learning by revieweing my hands is not incomplete. so why not implement microgaming cashgame hands again?
dave2085

Postby ReadyToRace » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:17 pm

I’m playing PLO on microgaming, using the old version of HM3 to import my hands. I’m using mainly Notecaddy to get some specific reads on my oponents. I’m aware of the incomplete handhistories und I got no problem with that.
For me, it is far more important to get some notes, then to have correct stats on my opponents. It takes forever to get correct stats in PLO, even with complete handhistories.

So now it is possible to get Notecaddy in combination with Pokertracker and it would be very useful if we could use the Notecaddy with microgaming.

Is there any chance to get this working again with mocrogaming?
At least the proabiltiy of automatic note making in Notecaddy.
ReadyToRace

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:07 am

Microgaming cash game hands will not import into PokerTracker v4.14.24+ which means that this information is not going to be in the database and available to NoteCaddy.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Touch.My.Nuts » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:01 pm

I downloaded the version that supposed to still work, but no HUD never show up and I import only 10 hand and it stop, I am unable to import other hands...
Touch.My.Nuts

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:28 am

Unfortunately we no longer support Microgaming cash games but you can check your settings using this guide.
Flag_Hippo

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4