Microgaming (MPN) hand history officially has changed

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Microgaming (MPN) hand history officially has changed

Postby 4StarGen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:47 am

The above chat is simply unreal, I hope this is set up since a low level employer cannot speak like that of another (partner) company
4StarGen

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 pm

iamwinner22 wrote:Can I go back to the earlier version and continue to receive HUD and stats from microgaming?

PokerTracker v4.14.23 can be downloaded via this link.
Flag_Hippo

Postby klosar22 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:54 pm

4StarGen wrote:The above chat is simply unreal, I hope this is set up since a low level employer cannot speak like that of another (partner) company

You obviously never talked to MPN support. I am actually surprised that the support is aware of what is going on. They are usually worthless.
klosar22

Postby fiammaz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:33 am

fiammaz

Postby HiRollerX » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:37 pm

iamwinner22 wrote:Can I go back to the earlier version and continue to receive HUD and stats from microgaming?

for sure you can use the old version, but then you can't use the newly implemented "features" and don't get the fixed bugs/issues!!!
HiRollerX

Postby scape » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:27 am

So if I play headsup I contribute money to every pot and get all the handhistory right?
scape

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:17 pm

scape wrote:So if I play headsup I contribute money to every pot and get all the handhistory right?

No hands will import with PokerTracker v4.14.24 so you will need to use PokerTracker v4.14.23. The changes with regards to Heads Up games were addressed earlier in this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Please return the Micro support back to the current version of PT. I would gladly stay on the older version and play Micro but at some point I will need to update and lose this ability. Please do not take away the possibility of users to decide if they want to have "incorrect" stats or not. Perhaps you could implement a warning in the newer versions, or a "hidden" ability to turn on the Micro support in PT4, in order to ensure that only users will use this feature who are aware of how Micro imports work now?

Postby ImAwesome21 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:44 pm

I don't think you should penalise your customer base by taking away all the other features still available for Micro gaming. You are essentially saying well, you paid $100 for our product but if we will now not support you any longer, because? Well you can continue to use the old version, because? That's not what we paid for, cmon guys, this is unacceptable!
ImAwesome21

Postby ommaha » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:23 pm

WTF seriously? I mean ok, some preflop stats (and ev/100) get messed up but that is about it. there is absolutely no need to end the support for microgaming and it would be a very bad move mid- to longterm from a game theoretical view if it was that easy for a site to remove a poker tracking tool. not to mention annoying your customers who play on micro...
ommaha

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4