2 Problems with Ipoker on Everest Poker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

2 Problems with Ipoker on Everest Poker

Postby pokervi4 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 am

The HUD isn't loading on the speed tables. It works fine on regular tables.

PT4 is constantly missing hands. My results from PT4 after I finish a session never match my actual gain/loss in my account. Oddly enough PT4 is always saying I won more than my account shows.

For example I just played a small session and my PT4 results show me playing 254 hands and finishing -4.63 euros. My actual loss from my account was -14.32 euros and Everest is showing that I played 299 hands
pokervi4

Re: 2 Problems with Ipoker on Everest Poker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce your HUD problem and then report it via our support system. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder. As far as your results are concerned please include all relevant information detailing the problem and compress the original hand history files for for that session and attach them to a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can also access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 01, 2017 3:16 am

Currently there is a bug in the iPoker software which means that the table number does not match between the seating information and the table window, so the Hud can't attach properly. iPoker have acknowledged this bug and when they release the fix the Hud will work again at speed tables.

Since you're playing speed tables be sure to leave the table window open for a couple of minutes after you finish playing to that any hands you fast-folded can complete. The hand histories won't be saved for any hands which haven't completed when you close the table so PT4 won't know about these hands and therefore won't have full results information. The difference you mention does seem large to be caused by this, but this is the most likely issue and it's possible if you don't play many hands at each table before closing them.
WhiteRider

Postby wecker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:55 am

Does the problem still exist? I am playing on Everest Poker and neither my HUD is shown nor the correct number of hands will be imported.

When do you think will the problem be fixed?
wecker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:21 am

If you are referring to a HUD on Speed tables that particular problem is an iPoker issue and unfortunately I am not currently aware what version of the iPoker software that will be in or when that will be. If you are having issues with the importing of the hands themselves then take note of WhiteRiders post above and if that does not help please include all relevant information detailing the problem in a Support Ticket along with a compressed sample of relevant hand history files so we can take a look at that for you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4