HUD does not work on Winner Poker (IPoker)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD does not work on Winner Poker (IPoker)

Postby Cabo0703 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:01 am

Hello!

I just installed Winner Poker and I configured iPoker with PT4. I play Fast Fold Poker. I checked everything...auto center seat...save hand history locally...enable HUD for Fast Fold... but there is no HUD. I used the iPoker configuration guide.
PT4 saves the hand history. The auto detection worked.

But there are some questions left:
- when I want to launch Winner Poker I have to do it seperately. If I want to launch it by clicking in PT4 on "iPoker Network" --> Launch, nothing happens. Is that important? How can I fix it?
- I live in Germany. Is the problem maybe about the time zone? The time in Germany is now 15:57. The time on the Winner Poker client is 14:57. Which time zone do I have to use by clicking on "iPoker Network" --> Configure? Winner Poker is not listed there.

I hope someone can help me. Sorry for my "not the best Englisch"
Cabo0703

Re: HUD does not work on Winner Poker (IPoker)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Cabo0703 wrote:I just installed Winner Poker and I configured iPoker with PT4. I play Fast Fold Poker. I checked everything...auto center seat...save hand history locally...enable HUD for Fast Fold... but there is no HUD. I used the iPoker configuration guide.

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file so we can investigate that for you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Cabo0703 wrote:when I want to launch Winner Poker I have to do it seperately. If I want to launch it by clicking in PT4 on "iPoker Network" --> Launch, nothing happens. Is that important?

No. It doesn't matter whether you start your poker site via PokerTracker 4 or not.
Cabo0703 wrote:I live in Germany. Is the problem maybe about the time zone? The time in Germany is now 15:57. The time on the Winner Poker client is 14:57. Which time zone do I have to use by clicking on "iPoker Network" --> Configure? Winner Poker is not listed there

Not every iPoker skin is listed so all you need to choose another skin instead. It does not matter which one as long as the timezone for the skin selected is the same timezone as your Winner Poker client.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Cabo0703 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Ok thank you!

I just played some more hands on the speed tables. I did not change anything. After about 100 played hands the HUD started to load. Then it tooks some more hands until the HUD was fully loaded. But the HUD with my stats does not appear.
My computer has good hardware...

Why is there a delay?
Cabo0703

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:52 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file so we can investigate that for you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 01, 2017 3:18 am

Currently there is a bug in the iPoker software which means that the table number does not match between the seating information and the table window, so the Hud can't attach properly. iPoker have acknowledged this bug and when they release the fix the Hud will work again at speed tables.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4