Whats going On here, with party poker Hud

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Whats going On here, with party poker Hud

Postby imuckinghateu » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:24 am

Ok so I understand the names for the players huds you can't see for cash games... but i leave players notes and there names and when they leave the table and new player comes the hud won't have the same info as the last player.. i reset the software samething
imuckinghateu

Re: Whats going On here, with party poker Hud

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:03 pm

While you are seeing player names at the tables the player names in the hand history files used by PokerTracker 4 have been anonymised by partypoker and as a result PokerTracker 4 cannot detect if one player leaves the table and a new player joins. The session stats for the whole table can be reset via the PT-icon however it's not currently possible to reset an individual players session stats so if you want to be automatically notified if this functionality is added in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby buttsexisaight » Fri May 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Does PT4 work with any of the tools that grab the SNs so the HUD will start working again and the DB will be updated not just for oneself, but for the other players at the table aswell?
buttsexisaight

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 05, 2017 2:47 pm

PokerTracker 4 imports the hand histories as written by partypoker and converted hands are not supported.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4