Question about a recent upgrade iPoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Question about a recent upgrade iPoker

Postby chadox78 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:50 am

Hi, I just upgraded from small-stakes NLH, and could not get the stats to appear in my HUD. It was a 55 B.I. and the Hud was there, but it was all just dash-marks. I was also playing an 11 B.I. and those stats appeared in the HUD. I checked my HUD Options and noticed that the "Minimum Hands Required" was set to 1. I changed it to zero but have not gotten into a mid-high stakes BI since (just got it yesterday). Also i did notice if i hover the mouse pointer over any of those dashes in the 55B.I. game, I see the real stats are there in a pop-up. But only if i hover over the stat (which looks like " - "). And if i go to replayer, the stats show up (instead of all dashes). Any help appreciated, Thanks!
chadox78

Re: Question about a recent upgrade iPoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:34 pm

That sounds like a database problem and rebuilding the database cache should resolve it. In PokerTracker 4 click "Database -> Database Management", click your database then "Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild". Be prepared for this to take a considerable amount of time if you have a large database, so you'll want to run it when you're not using PokerTracker 4 for a while (such as overnight maybe). Make sure that your computer does not power itself off or go to sleep while it's running or you will need to run it again from the start.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Question about a recent upgrade iPoker

Postby chadox78 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 pm

thanks, yes i tried that and it was the solution. very appreciative. thanks.
chadox78

Return to PokerTracker 4