iPoker not tracking correctly

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

iPoker not tracking correctly

Postby threatD » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:26 am

Hi,

I have just checked my iPoker (Coral) results for the month and these are WAY off when compared to what is in my account. I have exclusively played 6max speed tables, PT4 thinks im up 4x more than I actually am over a sample of approx 20k hands.
Any idea why this is happening?

Cheers
threatD

Re: iPoker not tracking correctly

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am

Is that 4x of a small amount of winnings or a large amount of winnings? Make sure that you don't close the table windows before the final hand of the session has been imported. This is especially relevant if you play Speed or Zoom Poker because there may be several unfinished hands if you quick fold - leave the table open for a couple of minutes before closing it to make sure all hands have finished and been imported. I am not aware of any issue which would cause a large discrepancy so if you reimport the hands into a new database do you get the same results? If that's not the problem I'd recommend enabling logging in PokerTracker 4 (Configure -> Option -> Logging Enabled), taking a screenshot of your cashier at the beginning and end of each session and if you have an issue with the results send us the following files in a Support Ticket:

1. Screenshots of your cashier (before & after) and your PokerTracker 4 session results. Get the entire PokerTracker 4 window and don't zoom in on anything.
2. The hand history files for the session.
3. Your PokerTracker4.log file.

You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Re: iPoker not tracking correctly

Postby threatD » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks. I will try these tonight.

Pt4 is saying I'm up 19 buyins, I am up 5. So a bit much to be explained by something like closing pt4 too early I would assume.
threatD

Return to PokerTracker 4