Partypoker bounty tournaments detections

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Partypoker bounty tournaments detections

Postby SenorMath » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:59 am

Hello everyone,

I played a couple of tournaments last days on partypoker and I would like to review them a bit. However, Pokertracker does import the hands and I can find the txt file of the hands, but it doesn't detect it as a whole tournament. I am using the auto import function and I opened pokertracker after I was already done with the tournament. Is pokertracker able to detect tournaments from partypoker and how could I do that?

Thanks in advance, SenorMath
SenorMath

Re: Partypoker bounty tournaments detections

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:55 am

Thanks but I am not sure exactly what you mean when you say PokerTracker 4 is importing the hands but not detecting it as a whole tournament. Do you mean there are hands missing? If it helps please attach a screenshot here or in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby SenorMath » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:51 pm

As you can see in the picture. It has imported all the hands and put it into the pokertracker processed folder. But for some reason it doesn't manage to process it as tournament as you can see on the right. Only 4 tournament entries there, while there are way more imported. How does this happen?
Attachments
partypoker.png
The picture
SenorMath

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Thank you. In your screenshot you have the report grouped by 'Tournament Description' so from that report you can double click on a line to see individual tournaments e.g. if you double click on 'MTT Turbo' you will see the list of individual 'MTT Turbo' tournaments and if you double click on a individual tournament you will see the hands for that tournament. If you don't want the tournaments grouped in that way you can click on 'By Tournament' instead and that will give you a list which has one tournament per line.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:32 pm

I also noticed in your screenshot that your currently active player in the top left of the PokerTracker 4 window is for Microgaming and not partypoker so you will need to change the active player to your partypoker screenname. If you want to see tournaments for both players you can create an alias.
Flag_Hippo

Postby SenorMath » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:57 am

Hey Flaghippo,
what a small detail that went right by me. Thx for pointing that out to me, feeling stupid now xD
SenorMath

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 pm

No worries. Happens more often than you would think :)
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4