Hud Question How to Make this Closer to each other

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud Question How to Make this Closer to each other

Postby imuckinghateu » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:27 pm

When I put this hud on the table it's to long how do I bring them closer to each other I also know how to take the / away but still a bit long I have pretty much 4 or 5 huds I want on the table and yes I know how to make it so that you can only view if u click the name but still its long how to do make the length closer.. Also should I know anything about Micro gaming for pt4 everything works ? like PP doesn't show names on cash games. I also tried playing cash game and hud wouldn't even load only on MTT only played like 8 hands then left table

BTW thats my opponents VPIP LOL

http://imgur.com/a/leU9i
imuckinghateu

Re: Hud Question How to Make this Closer to each other

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:08 am

You can change the length/shape of the HUD in a number of ways:

1. Remove the / separator as you mentioned.

2. Remove the prefix for the stats (VP, PR, 3B) under the 'Item Properties' for the stats in the HUD Profile Editor.

3. Change the size of the HUD font and/or change the font itself under 'Item Properties'.

4. Add a second line to the HUD and move stats to the second line so that you get a more square HUD.

5. Create a second HUD group in your profile and move some of the stats there which will give you two separate panels that can be positioned separately.

With regards to Microgaming full hand histories are no longer provided in cash games when you have not contributed so that's no longer supported - see this thread for more information. Since Microgaming has not made this change to tournaments we will continue to support Microgaming tournaments as long as hand histories are written for every hand.
Flag_Hippo

Postby imuckinghateu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:04 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:You can change the length/shape of the HUD in a number of ways:

1. Remove the / separator as you mentioned.

2. Remove the prefix for the stats (VP, PR, 3B) under the 'Item Properties' for the stats in the HUD Profile Editor.

3. Change the size of the HUD font and/or change the font itself under 'Item Properties'.

4. Add a second line to the HUD and move stats to the second line so that you get a more square HUD.

5. Create a second HUD group in your profile and move some of the stats there which will give you two separate panels that can be positioned separately.

With regards to Microgaming full hand histories are no longer provided in cash games when you have not contributed so that's no longer supported - see this thread for more information. Since Microgaming has not made this change to tournaments we will continue to support Microgaming tournaments as long as hand histories are written for every hand.

Hey thanks for getting back so before I saw this I did some stuff so if I take away the Prefix how will I know whats what on the table like I want it to say VPIP also u see how VPIP is attached to the number how do I give it space

http://imgur.com/a/ontwG. this is what it looks like now. So 1 if I take away prefix will it still say VPIP and two how do I give space between VPIP and the number beside it thanks
imuckinghateu

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:30 pm

If you remove the prefix completely you can still remind yourself which stat is which at anytime by hovering your mouse over it so the tooltip appears and if you want a space between the prefix and the stat you need to add a space to the prefix.
Flag_Hippo

Postby imuckinghateu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you remove the prefix completely you can still remind yourself which stat is which at anytime by hovering your mouse over it so the tooltip appears and if you want a space between the prefix and the stat you need to add a space to the prefix.

so you mean on prefix hit the space bar once ? and the Prefix and the number will separate a bit ?
imuckinghateu

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 am

Yes that's correct.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4