After purging tournaments from the DB they're still appear

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

After purging tournaments from the DB they're still appear

Postby Guille86 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:51 am

After purging tournaments from the DB they're still appear under the tab results, however, when going to the tab graphs, the number of tournaments is correct. But under the tab results, the number of tournaments is too high. The funny thing is that I've counted them manually and there are 81 tournaments, but the number it says is 144 (before the purging) and I've checkd the tournaments and they've been purged correctly. How can I make the rab results show the corect number of tournaments?
Guille86

Re: After purging tournaments from the DB they're still appe

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:48 pm

In PokerTracker 4 click "Database -> Database Management", click your database then "Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild" to see if that resolves the trouble. Be prepared for this to take a considerable amount of time if you have a large database, so you'll want to run it when you're not using PokerTracker 4 for a while (such as overnight maybe). Make sure that your computer does not power itself off or go to sleep while it's running or you will need to run it again from the start.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Guille86 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Ok thanks, I'll try that today and see if it works.
Guille86

Postby Guille86 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:35 pm

Nope, it didn't work (I have a very small database with only 94 spins so it took 5 minutes) but the problem is still there. On "graphs" it shows 94 spins but on "results" it shows 157 but if you manually count them there are only 94 however it still marks 157. I've refreshed many times and restarted PT4 and nothing. Any ideas?
Guille86

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, load that report and then send us your log file in a Support Ticket along with a screenshot so we can see what is going on - get the entire PokerTracker 4 window and don't zoom in on anything. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Guille86 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:49 am

Done.
Guille86

Return to PokerTracker 4